Aug 31, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #5,433 of 9,280
CD3.jpg

Øystein Sevåg - Visual

Aug 31, 2006 at 10:55 PM Post #5,437 of 9,280
"Flight to the Ford" - Howard Shore
Lord of the rings sound track

Aug 31, 2006 at 11:00 PM Post #5,439 of 9,280
The Eagles: Hotel California (DVD-A).

This sucker is really well mastered; I'm loving it!
cool.gif

Aug 31, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #5,444 of 9,280
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Got any new or old stuff you think I should hear???
cool.gif

Viro, Don't know if I can help much. I've spent a good deal of time this Summer going through music that I had already purchased. Not impressed with much new stuff. [though my initial enthusiasm has waned somewhat I like the new Thom Yorke, but we won't go there!
wink.gif
) Probably my favorite recent find, courtesy of Davey, has been Sparklehorse. (if you're not familiar with them you might give them a try...I like all of their albums, but "Good Morning Spider" is the most consistent) I have also been getting into Sixteen Horsepower, also courtesy of Davey, the past week or so. (bluesey, alt. country-gothic, roots...interesting) Recently purchased the debut album by "Sol Seppy." Highly regarded over at the Metacritic forum. Interesting disc, I liked it immediately but it seems to gain depth with each listen. (been described as Mazzy Star meets Sparklehorse...] Album is called "Bells of 1 2." It's a risky recommendation, but if you're desperate for new music and up for a possible great find or maybe a shattering disappointment (...but I doubt it...) you might give it a spin. Man, I'm anxious for the next six or seven weeks. Got the new Sparklehorse, new Califone, new Yo La Tengo, and "Return To Cookie Mountain" on the wish list ready to go into the shopping cart. If you get onto anything new let me know...

"Driver Down" - nine inch nails

Sep 1, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #5,445 of 9,280
d96976k472d.jpg

Mouse on Mars Yippie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back