What are you listening to _right now_?
Mar 22, 2004 at 11:52 PM Post #931 of 2,024
Beethoven Symphonie No 5 and 7
Vienna Philharmonica
Carlos Klieber

I haven't listened to this since I got my HD600s. Something made my stick it on tonight, bloody hell its amazing ......

Pat

Mar 22, 2004 at 11:54 PM Post #932 of 2,024
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? - "Start Something"

whnlhsplit.jpg

Mar 23, 2004 at 7:21 AM Post #935 of 2,024
longest thread ever.

"Who the screw are you?" by Louis Logic.

Mar 23, 2004 at 1:49 PM Post #937 of 2,024
Earth, Wind and Fire - Sing a Song, auditioned via MP3 portable and a 100 bucks cheap wireless Senn T 40 system.
Naturally, that combo isn't highend in any way, but despite everyone here is complaining about the quality of wireless systems I got more than I expected.
This system is a birthday present my girlfriend got a few weeks ago, and we just came to the agreement that she should trade it for one of my decent wired headphones.
There will be an valuable use for them in my life.This will be able to infuse some fresh energy into me in the morning while I'm preparing to leave the appartement(usually at 4 a.m.!!!, speaker audio LOL).

Mar 23, 2004 at 2:56 PM Post #940 of 2,024
The white stripes - seven nation army (elephant)
This song is far too good for headphones btw it screams for big mothers of speakers and heavy subs!!

Mar 23, 2004 at 11:12 PM Post #941 of 2,024
This evening I compared several versions of a song called ´´Everything must change´´.Randy Crawford, Oleta Adams, Nina Simone, Quincy Jones, and Nils Landgren.The Landgren track is definitely not propper ripped, with an annoying heavy glitch, but nevertheless I like it but wanted an appropriate file quality.
I typed ´´Landgren everything must change`´ínto the ebay search function, found this song on an offered sampler by the Act lable, purchased it instantly for a cheap 2.90 Euro, all that in less than 4 minutes since I decided getting this in Flac and high quality MP3 is a must.
And the best is, while I was typing this I got mail from the seller, the guy is living less than a mile away. He is offering to visit him tomorrow.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Sometimes ebay is such an extraordinary marketplace.

Mar 24, 2004 at 5:47 AM Post #942 of 2,024
Stan Getz: the Chick Corea and Bill Evans sessions. Man, this is good stuff!

Mar 24, 2004 at 12:20 PM Post #944 of 2,024
halou - wiser

Mar 25, 2004 at 5:04 AM Post #945 of 2,024
Bruce Dickinson - Balls to Picasso. I like this one in particular, because it's recorded with member of one of my favourite Latin Rock bands, Band of Gypsies, and it keeps the Latin vibe while being totally heavy metal. I'll follow it with Quicksand's "Manic Compression" and Black Sabbath's "Master of Realuty".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back