What are you giving-out for trick-or-treat tonight?
Nov 1, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #31 of 37
Last year my doorbell wasn't working and I didn't realize it until the next day so I probably missed a whole bunch of kids in addition to the 20 or so who did get candy. This year my doorbell was working and only 6 kids stopped by.

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #32 of 37
had my HD-580's/D2000's going since about 6 PM, haven't heard much noise (live on campus), heard theres some pretty "awesome" (read: "horrible") parties happening down campus, far enough down campus that its no longer university police, but metro police you get to explain to...

ah tomorrow morning should be nice and quiet for my shopping excursion and whatnot, all the good boys and girls will behave normally, the fools will be too hungover to stand up for a good week (...isn't it fun to watch people make complete idiots of themselves, when they claim they're here to better themselves and learn?)

@ ingwe - awesome idea, although, if it was me, I'd just take the broccoli and run (go figure)

Nov 1, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #33 of 37
I have a lot of candy, Snickers, tootsie rolls, milky ways, a lot of stuff. Had a buddy come over and give candy out for us so we can take Gabezilla (Avatar) out in all his glory. He can't say trick or treat but he can say "thank you".

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:15 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(...isn't it fun to watch people make complete idiots of themselves, when they claim they're here to better themselves and learn?)

@ ingwe - awesome idea, although, if it was me, I'd just take the broccoli and run (go figure)

LOL. But, my friend, IMO sometimes its important to make a complete idiot of one's self.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2008 at 9:20 AM Post #36 of 37
I didn't have anyone come trick or treating at my house this year. Nor did I have anyone come to my door last year.

I was giving away last year's candy. Next year it'll be even better.

Nov 2, 2008 at 12:12 PM Post #37 of 37
Was at my Dads, sister away. Normally dad doesn't answer the door because he is on his own and disabled.

We forgot to buy sweets, so when a huge group of 4-7 year olds (only ones that came!) I went to the cupboard and dug out some old old old sweets that had gone all hard.

Gave most of them away but then decided i'd better stop incase we had more. Just as i was shutting the door, 2 little 4 year olds came to the door looking really sad that they hadnt got anything, their eyes looking up at me... Her face, a picture! Then the adults with them said they were moving on.

Cruel, but funny.

I like it when the young ones come out, i just stick a mask on and go to the door with the biggest knife in the draw and say trick... They never do anything
biggrin.gif

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back