what are you drinking right now..
Apr 2, 2007 at 8:11 AM Post #332 of 1,188
A tall mug of revenge with a dash of bitterness..

Nah, nothing atm
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #335 of 1,188
Dogfish Head Red & White, which I consider to be one of said brewery's superlative efforts. I sometimes grow annoyed at the superimposed sweetness in certain questionable Dogfish offerings (Midas' Touch, for example), but this one, with its aspiration to combine the taste of a Belgian Witbeer with that of a Pinot Noir, seems to get the balance airily correct. Light yet chewy and apt to get you land-mined in short odor (sniff-sniff, blam).

FillingBarrels.jpg

63306.jpg

Apr 3, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #339 of 1,188
Yeah, apple juice sounded good thanx for the idea!

Actually not drinking the apple juice, but the melting ice after drinking the apple juice.

Ah, what the heck; think I'll get some more apple juice before the ice completely melts.

....I'll try to ignore the scratch on the fridge.
frown.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #341 of 1,188
Mt. Dew right this second. NightWoundsTime and I met up earlier for (quite) a few brews. Had:

Tampa Bay Iron Rat Stout
Tampa Bay Tripel
Tampa Bay Old Elephant Foot IPA
Tampa Bay Moosekiller Barley-Wine Style Ale
Tampa Bay Wild Warthog Weizen
Tampa Bay True Blonde Ale
Tampa Bay Redeye Ale
Tampa Bay One Night Stand Pale Ale
Tampa Bay McBrews Scotch Ale
Young’s Oatmeal Stout

Apr 3, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #343 of 1,188
Is everyone still trying to impress everyone else with their beer knowledge, or has somebody been HONEST and admitted to drinking spittle, if drinking is the right word?

Speaking of beer, I was at the Powerplant in Parkville yesterday, and they tried to interest me in their latest microbrew: coffee beer. I'll say no more, except that I declined.

Laz

Apr 3, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #344 of 1,188
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is everyone still trying to impress everyone else with their beer knowledge, or has somebody been HONEST and admitted to drinking spittle, if drinking is the right word?

I've been honest about every beer I've had here. Not trying to impress anyone, just fairly new to craft beer and still have a lot of beers to discover.

Apr 3, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #345 of 1,188
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomfire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been honest about every beer I've had here. Not trying to impress anyone, just fairly new to craft beer and still have a lot of beers to discover.

OK, well said. I was being a smartass. The spittle part was dead serious...NOT!

Laz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back