what are u using with your iPhone?
Jan 30, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #32 of 39
I am using YUIN PK1's - I think bud style headphones are ideal for "on the go" with the iphone and the PK1 is a great good-quality bud option.

I had to make a very slight mod to plastic around the connector on the PK1 but it looks fine, fits perfect, and sounds wonderful (have to crank the iphones volume to 2/3+ to drive them adequately).

Jan 31, 2008 at 7:37 AM Post #33 of 39
I personally like the Sennheisser CX300 when I borrow my daughters' Ipods. Lots of dynamics, excellent bass and clarity over the entire frequency spectrum.

One of them prefers the JVC marshamallow and the other uses the Ipod earbuds.

Jan 31, 2008 at 10:27 AM Post #35 of 39
Yuin Pk2, no mods, no adaptor
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2008 at 3:31 PM Post #36 of 39
Super.Fi 5 pro w/ shure black olives, Sony MDR-q66lw, and Shure e5's.

Get the adapter from Ultimate Buds it's better then the shure IMO. I have 3 different Iphone Adapters including the shure and the one from Ultimate Buds is the best (Easiest Button to push).

Jan 31, 2008 at 4:03 PM Post #37 of 39
[size=small][size=medium]Please note that our new IE series (IE 6, IE 7 and IE 8...preorder at Amazon.com) are iPhone compatible. The current CX300, PX100 (and PX100 White), PMX70, MX75, OMX90 and MX90 are also iPhone compatible. [/size][/size]

Feb 1, 2008 at 8:32 AM Post #39 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by al217739 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just plug in the sendstation dock, a popup appears saying if i want to use aeroplane mode or not, (yes or no doesnt matter) i prefer the sound to the headphone out, make sure you get the usb/line out one

and it def works on my iphone

I've got the USB/line-out one. Do you have a USB cable plugged in, maybe? When I just plug in the adapter nothing happens and the audio continues to come out of the speakers. Maybe there are multiple versions of the pocketdock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back