What are some of your good/bad habits??
May 29, 2009 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

paddo

Head-Fier
So Head-Fiers,

Your good/bad habits? Be it not brushing your teeth, making funny noises on the bus, twitching when you hear a song, what are yours?

I know that I haven't yet hurt my wallet. Although this is going to end soon, I better enjoy it while it lasts
icon10.gif

P.S You don't need to say hurting your wallet to buy some new audio gear, after all, that is why we are all here?

May 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM Post #3 of 27
So sad that I am a real neat freak. Must have order and placement of things. Dirty dishes MUST not be left for the morning. My house MUST be neat and clean. My papers, etc. MUST be in order, etc., etc. My HP pads MUST be lint free. This list can go on and on ad nauseam.

May 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM Post #4 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tattoou2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So sad that I am a real neat freak. Must have order and placement of things. Dirty dishes MUST not be left for the morning. My house MUST be neat and clean. My papers, etc. MUST be in order, etc., etc. My HP pads MUST be lint free. This list can go on and on ad nauseam.

Virgo?

May 29, 2009 at 2:04 PM Post #5 of 27
I keep myself clean and bath really often and very thoroughly and get anxious if I find myself dirty. Too bad I just cant remember to wash my teeth regularly too, (a common finnish flaw. Even though, or probaply because of, the rule of washing our teeth twice a day is rammed inside our ears everywhere...) and my home is quite a mess too. I am not really bothered by messy house, and I hate cleaning overall.

Mostly I am also very patient and very humble and I dont deny my flaws and not afraid to admit that I am wrong whenever I am wrong, and keep speaking truth as highest standard out there. But I have also a strong sense of self pride and see blood red whenever someone questions me, what I have done or said etc... I get REALLY angry.

So all in all, my greatest fault is that I am a person of extreme contradictions.

May 29, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #6 of 27
my good habits... following through on things, regular showers (unlike lots of nerds I know), keeping things fairly organized, getting work done no matter what, not spending more money then I have.

bad habits ... I interupt people a lot when there is an argument, I don't mean to and I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time, I forget to shut my TV off at night pretty much every night and I also leave lights on frequently.. it's just something that was never enforced when I was little so I never really picked up the habit of shutting them.

May 29, 2009 at 3:11 PM Post #8 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tattoou2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cancer.

I almost said "sorry to hear that" (as in the disease).
biggrin.gif

Sorry, don't mean to offend you, it's just that I haven't heard people talking horoscopes for ages. So the first thing that entered my brain was "Ouch!".

May 29, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #10 of 27
I have a bad habit of winding people up on web forums. My good habits are that I only use lights in the house that are actually needed, I know my spending limit and am debt free.

May 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Virgo?

biggrin.gif
Why yes I am. And a monkey in the Chinese zodiac.

May 29, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #12 of 27
Probably my only real good habits are 1. I fruagally monitor my expenditure and never get myself into any sort of debt (except for the loan I purposely took on my new car so I can start an actual credit history), and 2. I follow up and maintain contact with anyone with whom I am working or dealing with.

Probably my worst bad habit is that I pick at my lips when I start to get stressed. Sometimes I go overboard and cause myself to split my lip so you can actually tell how stressed out I am based on that alone...

May 29, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #14 of 27
Bad habits?

Mostly using lots and lots of hair gel and cologne before trying on other peoples' headphones.

And I haven't showered this week, either.

I don't know if I'll have time to before I have to be there at CanJam.

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back