**** What ARE BOSE!
Dec 16, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #16 of 29
Bose may sound fine, but they are often regarded as over priced for the sound provided.

As for the swearing...try to take it down a notch and avoid having **** show up in your posts. Filters in place, but it would be prudent to just avoid the words altogether. Family site and all.

Welcome btw, sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #19 of 29
stop swearing!!
just use the search tool bose-bashing has been done ad-nausium on this forum and theres at least a dozen threads.

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:08 PM Post #20 of 29
lol, ok sorry guys. I meant I never heard anything before but I think people say they're crappy as in.

Right after I posted this thread, I went to read some other head-fi threads. This is my first account and I don't know too much. I didn't really contradict myself since I posted that after.

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #21 of 29
I just wrote an exam on critical argumentation....
even if you said it after, you said it contradictorily. thus you are committing Inconsistency...

Hah, I am absolutely joking with you man, it sprang to mind because of an exam question. Shows you how little of my mind is left...

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #22 of 29
Ok. I'm really sorry for what I have done. Recently I heard some contest on TV or something about winning free BOSE headphones. I was like... ok... maybe these will be better than my ATH. That's when I quickly logged onto head-fi and posted this. Later I made a search and found some negative things about it so I posted again about that.

I'm sorry for everything and trust me. I would never buy a BOSE if people say it sucks lol.

Dec 16, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #24 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham_evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bose don't suck though. You all pay far too much, I don't.
wink.gif

I smell employee discount
biggrin.gif

Although i wouldn't work at a bose place for my job, I'd lose my hearing from them turning up the damn receivers so loud, some test, just a bunch of loudness
:/

Dec 17, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #25 of 29
Hopefully the employee discount is 80%, lol.

Dec 17, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #26 of 29
I'm still trying to understand exactly what that title means. I get the gist of it, of course, but the full meaning somehow eludes me.

Dec 17, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #27 of 29
People just don't usually make 2 b0se threads almost consecutively. Bad feeling can get overwhelming!:p

Dec 17, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #28 of 29
Bose QC2 and QC3 headphones offer great noise cancellation (especially airplane noise) and good sound quality. There are a lot of audio components available which offer significantly worse value for money but escape the wrath of the Bose-bashers on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back