Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would go well with my Creative Zen?

Try an amp from Gary Pa2v2. $60 Can't really go wrong

Mar 22, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioSmurf93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would go well with my Creative Zen?

What headphones will you be using, to what kind of music will you be listening, are you planning to use a lineout, what kind of size are you willing to carry around, etc, etc, etc?

Mar 23, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any amp recomendations for this gear: sony nwz-a816 + altec lansing im716 ?
need to be very portable

I almost hate to ask, but why do you need an amp for that setup? Those im716s aren't hard to drive, and that sony line seems to have excellent headphone outs.

If you're willing to spend money on an amp, I'd probably redirect that into improving the headphones first, as that will undoubtedly give you a greater improvement.

Mar 23, 2008 at 11:31 PM Post #9 of 10
How about a quick search, instead of posting again and again the same question...???
wink.gif

Mar 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by monolith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I almost hate to ask, but why do you need an amp for that setup? Those im716s aren't hard to drive, and that sony line seems to have excellent headphone outs.

If you're willing to spend money on an amp, I'd probably redirect that into improving the headphones first, as that will undoubtedly give you a greater improvement.

just asked because they have low output, and sony DAP power is like 5mw per channel... but well, i won't buy any amps anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back