What a crappy semester!
Dec 11, 2003 at 9:26 AM Post #16 of 24
yeah, my semester has been rough as well.

I swear I've pulled more all nighters than at any other time in my life. Too many papers, too many hard tests.

Then again, I could probably avoid the all nighters if I was more disciplined. But what's the fun in that.

I'm currently in the midst of an all nighter right now and what am I doing? Wasting time on head-fi.
eek.gif

Dec 11, 2003 at 7:23 PM Post #18 of 24
Update on my Physics exam: I just took the final and completely rocked it. Hope you all are as lucky as I was.
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #19 of 24
Organic isn't the problem for me, it's lab. The ridiculous lab with a practical in which parts were physically impossible to finish in the given time. Plus a major headache from the ammonia before I even got to the long, complicated written section of the exam.

The biochem exam this morning at 8:30 on three hours of sleep was almost as much fun as the lab final. The 8:30 exam I have tomorrow will probably be equally fun.

As hard as this semester was, next semester will be far, far worse: no H&SS classes at all, plus I'll be working in a professor's lab and spring is college ultimate season.

Dec 11, 2003 at 10:02 PM Post #20 of 24
This semester have been pretty quiet. I've gotten above B in all classes except fuc*ing german, were I got like C-. I HATE german, just got a test back today... failed.... badly.
Other then that it've been pretty nice.

Dec 11, 2003 at 11:18 PM Post #21 of 24
My hell week is over.

I just have 3 finals next week.

Dec 11, 2003 at 11:22 PM Post #22 of 24
I'm likely gonna end up with a 3.41 for this semester. Not too shabby for a major in Physics.

What makes me mad is I have a C in English. Of all subjects, why English? I've gotten A's in all my other English classes, where I could actually write. This time they decided to do something "experimental", by shoving 100 people into an English class to see if it would have a negative effect on the class. No take home essays, all in class. I hate budget cuts.

But, on a good note: a B in Italian. I don't know how that happened, but it did.

Dec 12, 2003 at 1:36 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
I just got a 100% on a physics "opportunity to excel (OTE)" today, now I'm happy
biggrin.gif

Haha. My central Europe history teacher calls her tests and papers that we have to do that.

Yesterday I took my final in her class. Hard ass final. I got an A- on it, and an A for the class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back