We've now added Brise Audio to our collection! Handmade cables and more from Japan.
Apr 1, 2023 at 8:09 PM Post #17 of 22
Can’t tell people shiit nowadays, ignorrance is bliss
Or even better be an adult and dont hate on companies just to hate LOL.

Apr 17, 2023 at 6:34 PM Post #18 of 22
Why is adult literally btchn on something they cant even grab? Its so embarassing, if u felt cables cant change a sound, its a bless, be proud about it n just go, the facf that a company made a product means they have a demand, or they have customers that actually buy their products,thats why they upgrading their best ones. Its not that complicated. And, if an adult like to btchn about a thing, then please be consistent, theres pw audio orpheus cost for like almost overpriced IEM, theres mass kobo, effect audio with their silver gold plated,u can mock them for their bling bling, why just here? Or what? Ur good conscience wanted to help ppl that is lost for believing oil snake? Did u even had a good itention at all? If u didnt have then why even bother to mock? Bcs its crazy prices? So? Is it affecting u personally? Why? U didnt even buy, or r u jealous bcs u cant even buy the cheapest? If u dont at all, its easy, u just dont care n leave this forum or just not care for the things that didnt affect u personally. I wrote this much cuz i dont know, why the kind of u need to btchn this much abt a thing u havent even try n compare. Its so pathetic.

Apr 17, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #19 of 22
Why is adult literally btchn on something they cant even grab? Its so embarassing, if u felt cables cant change a sound, its a bless, be proud about it n just go, the facf that a company made a product means they have a demand, or they have customers that actually buy their products,thats why they upgrading their best ones. Its not that complicated. And, if an adult like to btchn about a thing, then please be consistent, theres pw audio orpheus cost for like almost overpriced IEM, theres mass kobo, effect audio with their silver gold plated,u can mock them for their bling bling, why just here? Or what? Ur good conscience wanted to help ppl that is lost for believing oil snake? Did u even had a good itention at all? If u didnt have then why even bother to mock? Bcs its crazy prices? So? Is it affecting u personally? Why? U didnt even buy, or r u jealous bcs u cant even buy the cheapest? If u dont at all, its easy, u just dont care n leave this forum or just not care for the things that didnt affect u personally. I wrote this much cuz i dont know, why the kind of u need to btchn this much abt a thing u havent even try n compare. Its so pathetic.
Dude relax gather a couple of hifi buddies and report my post so it can get deleted.

Apr 17, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #20 of 22
For the record, i didnt even experience difference in cables yet, bcs i cant even buy a thing. But i never btchn about it, my goal is to actually try these snake oil my self n decide it for myself without a need to btchn in a forum of some ppl who actually heard the differences. If i dont hear it, then its a bless for me, if i hear it, well, i just need to find a way to have it cheaper, again, without the need to btchn about it.

Apr 17, 2023 at 6:46 PM Post #22 of 22
ok I am sorry. I learned my lesson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back