Westone UM1 In-Ear Monitors now in Bad Ass New Colors (and a price drop)
Jan 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com

We were lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the new Westone UM1 in-ear monitors in flashy colors. The Westone UM1 earphones come in orange, red, green, blue, smoke, and pink. So not only do the ever so popular Westone UM1 earphones come in these colors, they are $10 cheaper as well. If you are able to get the Westone Um1 earphones in your hand, you will notice the new epic g2 cable. The new Westone epic g2 cable is a stealth, smooth, and matte cable... an awesome feel. Crack open the box of the Westone UM1 earphones and you will notice a new tip design. This new tip design is called the star tip silicone tip. The star tip is proprietary system that features a colored tube that tells the size of the tip. These new star tips will come in 5 sizes.

ps. forward to 3:12

Available now here.

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #2 of 9
WOW! I love those colours......Blue,green, or smoke ones are tempting 
devil_face.gif

But...no international shipping :frowning2:

May 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi,

I just ordered this through Amazon UK for 99GBP. I should have them by next Friday!

I ordered the blue ones. I was about to buy the Shures SE125, Which are cheaper and more "fun" apparently, but the cables put me off, i.e. detachable and long.

Does anyone know what these colored UMs are like compared to the normal ones? They seem to come with different tips right?
Just wondering cause everyone seems to rate the Shure tips very highly.

As the Westones give a more analytical sound, would the equalizer on my phone be able to give a more "fun" sound, like the Shures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back