Westone ES3 custom art styles poll
May 29, 2005 at 2:05 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Ok, this is rather silly, but it should be fun.

See the custom art choices offered for the Westone ES3. If you were to buy a pair of these, which one would you choose?

I was going to do this as a poll but there are just too many choices!

I don't suppose you're considering an ES3 purchase, so you can tell us all about them?
wink.gif

I'll also have to jump on the bandwagon and chime in that "Keys" is very classy.

jesse

May 29, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #17 of 23
Happy Clouds all the way... I think my happy-go-lucky side is showing through
icon10.gif

I'm actually considering getting some ES2's with that finish... just want to hear at least one opinion on them before making the plunge
tongue.gif

Cheers
Jake

May 29, 2005 at 7:23 AM Post #19 of 23
I've said it before and I don't mind one bit saying it again: Snakeskin! Hissssss...

It's either that or a choice of reflex colors, but that's not an option. Too bad, since that's my absolute favorite...
biggrin.gif
Abe

May 29, 2005 at 8:31 AM Post #20 of 23
urban camo gets my vote!! By far the coolest looking design IMO. biohazard and on fire are a distant second and third

May 29, 2005 at 10:59 AM Post #21 of 23
The xenophobe in me says "britain", but the small child in me says "happy clouds"...

If I was getting them, I'd put my own design on there... not go for one of their popular stock designs... if you're spending a king's ransom on monitors, EVERYTHING has to be PERFECT!

Stew
rs1smile.gif

May 29, 2005 at 11:05 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
If I was getting them, I'd put my own design on there... not go for one of their popular stock designs... if you're spending a king's ransom on monitors, EVERYTHING has to be PERFECT!

My sentiments exactly. I'd even like to customize 'lesser' headphones, but I doubt I could put the image in my head of the SA1000's(which I'll be getting when I get paid soon enough) to use without looking tacky, so it looks like I'll keep it stock... for now...
biggrin.gif
Abe

May 29, 2005 at 12:08 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
The xenophobe in me says "britain", but the small child in me says "happy clouds"...

Spose I'd settle for a welsh flag when you come to mention it, but on the other hand... Happy Clouds!!
icon10.gif
cool.gif
icon10.gif

Cheers
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back