Westone Customer Service .... =(
Sep 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

obentou

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there,

Is there anyone here on Head-Fi who represents Westone?

I sent my UM3X in for repair, and received an email from Linda Chambless asking for my credit card information to charge my CC for the shipping and repair charges.

The shipping was quoted for 36.95. I shipped my IEM's to Westone for $18 CAD and wanted to know if Westone could use a cheaper shipping option with USPS since I prefer them.

I have not received an email from the lady ever since then for 5 days. Considering my IEM's still need to be repaired, it has already been 2ish weeks that I have been without my earphones and I have no backup. I am extremely disappointed by how slow this representative is taking to respond to me (I even sent another email to ask her what is going on!). 

I'd appreciate any help from someone here... thanks a lot!

Sep 22, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #2 of 5
I think it was a member called powderhound (or something like that) that used to be the rep here.  You could also try this post in the westone forum on here as well.

Sep 22, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #3 of 5
Where is the Westone forum? The one I see seems pretty inactive, the last post being June.

I thought I could raise a bit more attention from the reps by posting here, but I guess my complaint doesn't belong here... my apologies. I am just frustrated at the time it is taking for them to contact me back re: the earphones.

Edit: I just sent off an email to Jeff Markle to help me out, he's been great in replying in a timely fashion so far. Hopefully he can find out why it is taking so long for the repairs department to get in touch with me - mods can delete this thread I guess!

Sep 23, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #4 of 5
Why wouldn't you just call them??

I had a similar situation and the first contact was by phone and it went very smooth.  Sorry to hear about the problem.

Jun 15, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #5 of 5
I am experiencing similar.

Haven't heard back from them after my item being arrive last Friday...

From yesterday phone call with them, iem lab test should have done by yesterday and

I should have gotten email about either shipping confirmation or test results that shows its out of warranty repair with the bill..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back