Westone 4 buzzing, got new one which is also buzzing. Manufacturing defect or just unlucky?
Apr 27, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
I have already contacted Westone and I'm shipping the earphones to them tomorrow, they are paying for the shipment. They'll test them and see what I mean and replace them with a working product. 

It's 100% a defect. It's not me trying to find something wrong with the earpieces. I have been using Westone 3 since they released and I have used maybe 10 different IEM's, and I have never ever heard a buzzing of this kind, except on speakers which got their bass driver blown. 

It's not a hard thing to notice. Anyone who listens to the music pieces I've posted here, with the earphones I own, would immediately notice it and get very annoyed by it. It's almost like a fly got into the earphone and trying to get out, mixed with your music. 

most deffinately a problem then, hopefully your new set are fine drop a post an let us know how you get on

Oct 26, 2014 at 6:53 AM Post #17 of 17
This may be an old thread, but did you get your earphones fixed. I have recently bought a pair of westone um pro 30's and they have developed this buzzing sound in the left ear. I have had them for 15 days, I would say this buzzing sound started about 5 days ago. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back