Westone 3, Digizoid Zo2.3 or e11?
Aug 2, 2013 at 4:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

barzman

New Head-Fier
hi, which works better with westone 3, the zo2.3 or the e11? I have seen so many mixed reviews on which one is better, i am a basshead but still would like to be able to have clear low,mids and highs with punchy deep clear bass, which one would work at best with the westone 3? I currently have the e6 on the red light setting as i feel that brings out the bass the most.

Aug 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 9
i'd also be interested in this, same reasons.  I was toying with the new E12 but then i saw the DIY so i asked the same questions in there but no one has answered yet.

What source are you using barzman?

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #4 of 9
hi mate, yeh still waiting for some info on this because iv heard really good things about both amps, although im leaning towards the zo2.3 as i do love bass. would be really helpful if we had more opinions on this so i can get a solid decision. What do you mean by source? sorry if i sound stupid lol

Aug 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
What do you mean by source? sorry if i sound stupid lol

No questions are stupid here (god knows i'd be guilty).

Source being, what player are you using?  I'm using the iphone 5, for example.

I read this review of iphone 5 sound quality today (i donated).  Ken uses the 3.5mm jack as the output, NOT a lightning converter.  He thinks that the sound quality is as good as that of the iphone 4 from the line out (30pin).

I was getting hung up about this today but now i'm thinking i might just get a 3.5mm to 3.5mm mini cable and use that for my amp.

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #7 of 9
Oh ok lol, I'm using the iPhone 4S.
Yeah that's another thing I don't know whether the Line out or. 3.5mm is better? I'm currently using the line out for my e6, you can deff tell the difference but can't pin point what it is? @Mooses9, why the e11 over the zo2.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back