Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Responded Earlier But Now Cannot Attend

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #16 of 36
I wish I could attend, but unfortunately I already have plans that Sunday, looking forward to hearing about how the meet up goes.

Apr 18, 2023 at 3:51 PM Post #18 of 36
Apr 18, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #19 of 36
Folks, the Schiit is piling up here on Tobacco Road, and that only can mean that we are getting close to North Carolina's first ever SchiitMeet! Mark your calendars, details at the top of the thread, see you there!

IMG_0101.jpeg

Apr 18, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #21 of 36
Raleigh-Durham. I won't be organizing that one, but folks are hoping to put one together for late this summer or this fall.
Is there a thread for it yet?

Apr 22, 2023 at 11:00 AM Post #25 of 36
Hi, for those of you that are bringing stuff, you may want to come in the back door. First park in the lot behind Muddy Creek, you get to it from Jones Street, which runs parallel with Main. Here's a picture of the lot I am talking about. This is the alley to get you to the front door, but just past that green and grey shed are the steps to the back door. This will bring you directly to where we are meeting and you won't have to haul your stuff as far. Also, I will have a little portable hand truck to use if you need it.

See you Sunday! I will be there setting up by 1pm, if you want to setup a little early.

IMG_0102.jpeg

Apr 22, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #28 of 36
It sounds like quite the event and I look forward to hearing impressions.:beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back