West Michigan Meet
Feb 25, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #49 of 78
just fyi, I might not be able to make it over there until 2:00pm

I have an appointment to get my cable internet installed, so depending on when the guy shows up, I may not be able to leave my home until 12:30 or so.

Feb 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #51 of 78
Just returned from moving tables around and some basic set up.   By the time the meet starts I might have my gear hooked up.   Digger945, I have extra RCA cords.  We're scheduled from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, so plenty of time to participate nullstring.

A large box from Headroom arrived just before the office closed.  I recognized and updated the headphone list but I'm not familiar with their amps/dacs but we have two of something.  They also donated to our raffle/drawing.  

The TTVJ Apex Peak and Volcano are set up with the Bel Canto Dac3 and ready for a computer  The TTVJ Slim portable amp is fully charged and ready to try out.  I'm not planning on bringing the Gilmore Lite nor the Apogee Duet.  If someone would like to see them shoot me a PM before 10:00 a.m. tomorrow and I'll try to find and bring them.

Looks like a nice selection of gear from top to bottom.  This will be the best attended meet since we started.  Should be good times!

Feb 26, 2011 at 5:55 AM Post #53 of 78

Quote:
The TTVJ Apex Peak and Volcano are set up with the Bel Canto Dac3 and ready for a computer  The TTVJ Slim portable amp is fully charged and ready to try out.  I'm not planning on bringing the Gilmore Lite nor the Apogee Duet.  If someone would like to see them shoot me a PM before 10:00 a.m. tomorrow and I'll try to find and bring them.

I would like to try out the Gimore Lite.
Please bring it =)
PM sent.

Feb 26, 2011 at 8:01 AM Post #54 of 78

Quote:
I would like to try out the Gimore Lite.
Please bring it =)
PM sent.

Just found it so it is in the stack ready to go.

The last road condition report (3:24 a.m) from the Michigan State Police (http://www.michtip.state.mi.us/rw/home.htm) was that all major roads in Southwest Michigan are icy.  Not sure when the report will be updated again, probably between 9:00-10:00 a.m.   Drive carefully.

Feb 26, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #59 of 78

Quote:
So... ? Cmon! I'm depending on you guys for some vicarious good vibes!

I got a nonvicarious, in fact direct good vibe from your generosity. Thanks for letting me finally hear the LCD-2. 

And thanks to Aimless1 for his untiring good cheer, even in the face of lukewarm pizza. Impressions and photos will follow.

Feb 26, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #60 of 78
Uh oh. Didn't realize. :frowning2:
Hope everyone is safe!

Edit: Glad to do it! Wish I could be there in person. Would love to hear your impressions, especially regarding amplification. I hear you are the ortho God?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back