West Michigan Meet
Jan 22, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #16 of 78
I'm in. Not sure Aimless1 would let me miss it without driving the 12 minutes to track me down.
Not much has changed in my gear but I'll grab some chips and my stuff and make the 7min drive.

Gear:
Players,
Cowon S9
Sansa Clip+
Creative Zen
IEMs,
Westone UM2
Altec Lansing UHP336
Sennheiser CXL 400
MEElectronics M6

Jan 23, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #17 of 78

Quote:
We all originally go to meets to listen to the gear.  Most of us keep coming back for the friendships. 

James93, you might want to talk to Detroit and see if you can work out a car pool.  

Thanks for the heads up, I will send Detroit a pm...

I do have a Clip+ RB and Klipsch Custom 3, S4i and Grado SR-60 that I can bring.  I'll also have alcohol wipes to clean the iem after each use.

James

Jan 24, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #18 of 78

Quote:
I'm in. Not sure Aimless1 would let me miss it without driving the 12 minutes to track me down.

Just wouldn't be the same without you 
regular_smile .gif
  Glad you're going to make it!

The Corner Record Store in Grandville has agreed to participate.  Don't know if they'll make it to the meet but hope they do.  They still tell the story of Wualta and the ortho trade
wink_face.gif

Only a month to go.
L3000.gif

Jan 24, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #19 of 78
Sorry, guys! I have to stand up in my friend's wedding that day...completely forgot the date...I've been in quite a few weddings lately.

This is a huge bummer for me, as this would've been my first meet, and I was really looking forward to hearing some gear and meeting fellow head-fiers :frowning2:

Jan 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #21 of 78
I just missed out on the other michigan meet. No way am I going to miss this one.

I'll bring my vintage DT880's, my Denon D1001's (recabled) and my Senn HD580's.

/me marks the calender.

Feb 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM Post #26 of 78
Hi,

As a new member and a friend of wualta and the owner of The Corner Record Shop, I would like to attend your show.

In addition, I believe The Corner Record Shop (and a few customers) are also planning to attend and would bring equipment if so desired.

Thanks,
Artcefaclor

Feb 6, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #27 of 78
That's great news.  I'll see you at the meet and hoping Steve shows with some vintage 2-channel gear 
normal_smile .gif

If you have gear that you'll be bringing be sure to let us know.  You might want to edit your post to remove the real names.

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:44 AM Post #28 of 78
Gear list updated.

Headroom has confirmed they will be sending gear (to be determined).

Todd the Vinyl Junkie confirmed that he will be sending some tube goodness and is contributing to our give-a-way drawing.

As I receive gear or as others update whether they're attending I'll update the first post.

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back