well... Apple's 30th, no new iPods
Apr 2, 2006 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

jnev

100+ Head-Fier
wasn't everybody talking about how on April 1st Apple was going to introduce some new iPods? well, it's now April 2nd, and nothing new. what's up Apple?

Apr 2, 2006 at 8:50 AM Post #2 of 24
Yeah I was expecting a slew of news, but I was disappointed.

Apr 2, 2006 at 9:39 AM Post #3 of 24
supposedly the new dates on the 15th. i dont really care though because its doubtful there will be a new generation. im just waiting because just maybe theyll release something utterly incredible that will keep me from buying the a2. so if nothing comes on the 15th, here comes my a2.
biggrin.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 1:26 PM Post #6 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by redquilang
supposedly the new dates on the 15th. i dont really care though because its doubtful there will be a new generation. im just waiting because just maybe theyll release something utterly incredible that will keep me from buying the a2. so if nothing comes on the 15th, here comes my a2.
biggrin.gif

That is exactly what I am doing
icon10.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by jnev
wasn't everybody talking about how on April 1st Apple was going to introduce some new iPods? well, it's now April 2nd, and nothing new. what's up Apple?

From the rumours I heard, there will be some light upgrade to ipod line, such as smaller shuffle in black.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 5:03 PM Post #9 of 24
I don't think Apple would be dumb enough to release a new iPod only 6 months after the 5G. I honestly didn't expect them to and have no clue why others did. They want to keep the costomers they have, ot piss them off by releasing an new iPod so soon. Apple usually wait 1 years to release a new product. lol they aren't like creative trying to flood the market.

Apr 2, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalbath3737
I don't think Apple would be dumb enough to release a new iPod only 6 months after the 5G. I honestly didn't expect them to and have no clue why others did. They want to keep the costomers they have, ot piss them off by releasing an new iPod so soon. Apple usually wait 1 years to release a new product. lol they aren't like creative trying to flood the market.

wow you are so smart. you should run apple computers and tell steve jobs to train under your supervision

Apr 2, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ismelllikepoop
wow you are so smart. you should run apple computers and tell steve jobs to train under your supervision

No need for Steve Jobs to train under him, the guy already knows not to release any 6G iPod.

Apr 2, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #12 of 24
show me an all-metal matte black micro shuffle and i'll show you the money.

Apr 2, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #13 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
show me an all-metal matte black micro shuffle and i'll show you the money.

That would be kick-ass. I need a flash player anyway, and if Apple can deliver on that, I'm paying up for one too.

Apr 3, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
No need for Steve Jobs to train under him, the guy already knows not to release any 6G iPod.

LMAO. exactly! Steve Jobs is doing a great job with the iPod. That's why they have 80% of the market for the last few years
eggosmile.gif

Apr 3, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #15 of 24
Don't worry guys, tomorrow I'm going to buy a 60gig ipod video, the radio remote, and a dock. I can double-damn guarantee that when I return from the shopping trip, there will be new ipods available. It just never fails for me that way. So keep an eye out tomorrow!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back