Welcome Back to Head-Fi.org. I'm Sorry About the Extended Outage
Nov 27, 2007 at 11:12 AM Post #317 of 353
Thank you for the hard work, I checked every day to see if the site was back and am thrilled to see it online again.

Nov 27, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #319 of 353
I'm just a casual lurker with no gear and found the site being down instilling me with a sense of "where do I go now"
We did not have an emergency plan that I know of.
Very glad it is back up.

Nov 27, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #320 of 353
I was eleven steps into a twelve step program. Eleven! I was turning the corner and saw the light. Withdrawal symptoms were weakening, I stopped taking the meds...

...relapse is glorious!

Thanks for all the effort and hours in what was most likely a very small, hot room. Sounds like Jude had a small army alongside him and all of you should be proud of the hard work you did just to sate the appetites of a few hundred thousand weirdos.

Nov 27, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #321 of 353
Best website ever. Best people ever. Thanks for letting me tag along again
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #322 of 353
Curse you headfi. While you were down I had no other outlet and ended up getting two more guitars and a few more pedals and waiting for cables to tie em all together - I have to diversify my obsessions!

Anyhow I'm sitting the hospital still, a day long wait for our second child. The day of rebirth for headfi is the day of birth for our daughter! News at 11, hopefully!

Nov 27, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #323 of 353
We've missed you, welcome back!

Told 1000 times I'm sure: - If you haven't tested recovery, you don't have a backup... Test yours today!

Nov 27, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #324 of 353
My wallet is thankful headfi is back up... while it was down I found out that avsforums is far more dangerous. I need headfi to keep me away from that place!

Congrats Jahn, be sure to post a thread w/ some pics of the new member
biggrin.gif
My wife is due Jan 15th so I'm not far behind ya!

Nov 28, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #329 of 353
Wow, I didn't realize until it wasn't there how much I have enjoyed Head-Fi over the last six years. Not being able to surf through the myriad of posts on a daily or weekly basis was a real bummer.

Thanks Jude and company for the many hours put in to bring it back, and for the many hours put in every year to keep it running. It's definitely one of my favorite places to go.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back