Weird dream (about V6's!!!)
Oct 15, 2001 at 9:36 PM Post #16 of 23
Heh I have had an interesting sleep experience...

I woke up one day at 7:00... I was basically like... "OH CRAP!" I thought I had missed the bus, and I hadn't done my homework... so I was like, almost in the shower (I turned it on) and looked outside the bathroom window and noticed it was still dark... In a state of confusion, I turned off the shower and inspected what was outside the window more carefully... Well then I realized it was not morning, rather evening, and I had fallen asleep when I got back from school due to excessive tiredness
smily_headphones1.gif

I also had an audio related dream that I still remember (I know I've had more)... basically I got these new speakers, they were green and were small cubes, very similar to my Movieworks 408 home theater setup... except the sound was phenomenal, a godlike sound coming through them... weird how your mind can do such things...

Oct 15, 2001 at 10:46 PM Post #17 of 23
I remember a pretty decent number of my dreams...as a matter of fact, I can recall dreams all the way back to when I was probably five or six. Mainly I remember the nightmares...

Oct 15, 2001 at 11:15 PM Post #18 of 23
I remember a good part of my dreams, and forget a good part of them as well..

Some of my dreams are really freaky..

They usually seem to be audio, or computer related, or something like that... I had an interesting one where I trash picked audio equipment, but I forgot most of it.. Somehow i wound up in a destroyed town run by politicians, that even had a suicide tent full of rifles for people who couldent handle it any longer. Well, you get the idea.
eek.gif

Oct 15, 2001 at 11:52 PM Post #19 of 23
My dreams are exceptionally boring. I am not kidding. Nothing interesting or exciting ever happens. Very weird. It's usually along the lines of I go somewhere and run into somebody I know and have a short boring conversation, then I wake up. ?????

Oct 16, 2001 at 4:42 AM Post #21 of 23
budgie, lol! are you for real??

great sig, btw. i had "disco boy" stuck in my head today for some reason... "You never go duty that's what you think. Duty. Go duty!"

Oct 16, 2001 at 9:45 PM Post #22 of 23
I remember dreams I had since childhood. I have had Jupiter like planets in the sky and UFOs. I have been a guy with ears positioned like a dog's in my forehead, and old Japanese guy, a werewolf and a sort of street avenger with a cat mask. I also dreamed of a 1950's style nature book, entitled "Space Zoology", with black and white pictures of aliens, like 3 globular creatures floating in space, with Jupiter in the background. I really like that dream, it had both a familiar and bizarre atmosphere.

Oct 16, 2001 at 9:52 PM Post #23 of 23
I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed I was at a rock concert, when suddenly a volcano exploded on the stage, and then I suddenly am having a conversation with doctor, and then I was hit by a rock thrown by a friend
confused.gif
Thats about all I can remember.

Sometimes I have this really awesome dream and then I forget it the moment I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back