Jan 25, 2019 at 8:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Lil' Fish

Sponsor: InEarZ
33D24EA5-1B62-4FD8-86CD-FEB945A1C7E6.jpeg
A9BAE2F4-F069-4A81-AF74-24858E2F65E4.jpeg
E98EE7AC-7821-4DB4-97A9-195F071847D6.jpeg
77156F27-0F2E-40CA-AE19-C9DCDA25D301.jpeg
0338AC8B-7F82-4939-B843-32C042207A10.jpeg
This weekend we are launching our Namm specials for everyone!

Jan 28, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #5 of 10
Related to this discussion, can you confirm that the sound profile charts for the Euphoria and Nirvana are correct? It appears that the sub, bass, mid, and high levels are identical between the two which seems a little odd considering the 2 extra low drivers on the Nirvana. The Nirvana chart makes sense to me, but the same elevated sub and bass levels do not seem right for the Euphoria. It may be correct since this is just speculation and I have not heard either model, but the few reviews I've read seem to claim a more balanced signature than the elevated lows and recessed mid levels the chart indicates.

Jan 28, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #7 of 10
ame elevated sub and bass levels do not seem right for the Euphoria. It may be correct since this is just speculation and I have not heard either model, but the few reviews I've read seem to claim a more balanced signature than the elevated lows and recessed mid levels the chart indicates.

I see that. The levels should be a little closer, but the low end is still more forward than the mids and highs, in my opinion.
I used to be a Nirvana only fan, I like a warmer low end. Lately I have been playing with the Euphoria more and I really enjoy it with certain types of music.

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:10 PM Post #8 of 10
I see that. The levels should be a little closer, but the low end is still more forward than the mids and highs, in my opinion.
I used to be a Nirvana only fan, I like a warmer low end. Lately I have been playing with the Euphoria more and I really enjoy it with certain types of music.

I appreciate the response and don't disagree that the low end is likely more prominent than the mids and highs on the Euphoria, I just didn't think the lows would be that far out ahead (at the same levels as the Nirvana chart) especially since there are only 2 low drivers instead of the 4 on the Nirvana. I actually enjoy a warm signature as well as long as it doesn't overpower the midrange. I'm much more in favor of a balanced signature with slightly increased low end to add warmth, but not a V-shaped sound with noticeably recessed vocals. Since you have heard both, how would you describe the Euphoria compared to the Nirvana?

Jan 31, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #9 of 10
We decided to keep the Namm specials until this Sunday!!

@jaker782 The Euphoria is phenomenal and will take on anything you give it. It has an incredibly clear response. I really enjoy it. The Nirvana is just as clear, but with a punchier bass response. Both are extremely comfortable to wear for longer periods of time, especially with the ADEL module option. I hope this helps some, This is just my opinion on them. :)

Feb 1, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #10 of 10
I was at NAMM and spent some time by the InEarz both where I got some custom Euphorias; they treated everyone super nicely and I had a great time there (yes, even with goo in my ears!).
I actually only tested the 450s (which I really, really enjoyed) so the Euphorias are currently unknown quantity... I can't wait to have them around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back