Wearing the GR07 upside down?
Nov 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

SplashArtist

Head-Fier
Funny story here. I showed my friend my Vsonic GR07's and when he put them in he inserted them upside down and put the right driver in his left ear and vice versa. At first I laughed but when i tried it I actually liked it better. Wearing the earguides i find annoying because the cables are always coming loose and causing a bother. Does anyone else find them annoying? Has anyone else tried the Gr07 upside down or currently use them as such so the cables dont wrap over the ear? Curious for some answers!

Nov 23, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
Funny story here. I showed my friend my Vsonic GR07's and when he put them in he inserted them upside down and put the right driver in his left ear and vice versa. At first I laughed but when i tried it I actually liked it better. Wearing the earguides i find annoying because the cables are always coming loose and causing a bother. Does anyone else find them annoying? Has anyone else tried the Gr07 upside down or currently use them as such so the cables dont wrap over the ear? Curious for some answers!

I tried it but didn't work, as I have a large canal so I have to use a large tips, the problem with this is that, the nozzle keep rotating if I move around too much (if I wear it cable down), so the only way I can wear this is up and around the ear, with the cable guide.

But I'd imagine it would work nicely for someone with smaller canal...

Nov 23, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 6
Do you find the cable guides to be a bother as well or do you like them? Thats a shame though i find the cable down method a lot nicer.

May 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #5 of 6
Cable guides are the devil.  I wear them the correct way and use the little chin slider to keep them in place.  I run in mine, so I have no problems with them popping out or anything.  Perfect fit for my ears.

May 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #6 of 6

Here's a couple pics. First one has them being worn the "correct" way. The second pic shows how they have to be for my ears sake. I think for music, there will be no issues. I have no intentions of wearing these for movies or games. What do you guys think?

cables out front, square in ear

cables out bottom, square out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back