Wearing headphones with glasses.
Jun 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wear glasses and have never had a problem. The trick is easy. lift the ear holders on the glasses up. Put on the headphones and where them as normally with the ear holders on top. Works with every single headphone. You don´t want to wear glasses because you get worse seal if you wear them normally.

There is no downside to using them like this. Otherwise why not contact lenses?

In my experience, this doesn't work so well with Grados, because my glasses sit at a downward angle and things look a little funky. Though it is certainly less painful than having the pads pin the frame to my head.

Contacts are swell... too bad I can't wear them in the wee hours (due to already wearing them throughout the day).

Jun 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM Post #17 of 19
make some custom cushions and I might even start wearing my glasses
wink.gif

Jun 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think I understand what you're saying
redface.gif

you put the phones first, then the glasses afterwards?

anyway, you need to have the thinnest glasses "branches" you can find, and especially not the ones that push the veins behind your ears
devil_face.gif

well I don´t know the word for the branches??? or what it´s. But I wear them on top of my headphones. I don´t put the headphones on my glasses. And I ain´t using these super ugly military glasses those would probably not work at all
smily_headphones1.gif

mteoman I really don´t care how I look with headphones on. If I have guests I use my speakers
smily_headphones1.gif
You can´t anyway if you are going to listen to the DX 1000 for example. Sold them but not because I looked like a teletubby wearing them lol.

Jun 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well I don´t know the word for the branches??? or what it´s. But I wear them on top of my headphones. I don´t put the headphones on my glasses. And I ain´t using these super ugly military glasses those would probably not work at all
smily_headphones1.gif

branches = legs = leads, I dunno the right word in english jargon.

anyway, you put the glasses on top of the headphones?! how do they stand to your head at all?
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back