We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #362 of 513
Apologies for the late payment, I have been busy studying and hadn't been on Head-Fi. The payment has been sent now (92).
smile.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #363 of 513
[size=small]List Updated at 6:34 p.m. on Thursday
134/140 payments received.
1 payment pending.
$1339.06 received.
$10.00 pending.[/size]

[size=x-small]We're almost there! Only 6 people left to send in payments![/size]

If you are one of the following members, your contribution has not yet been received. Please send your payment to the PayPal e-mail address provided to you via PM. All payments should be sent by end of day on Thursday so the HD800 can be ordered Friday morning. Thank you.

7) Uncle Erik
16) akcrusier
65) Listen2this1
79) gabriel-dan
106) mrarroyo
115) Polacchini

Jan 29, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #372 of 513
Thank You soooooooooooooo much IPodPJ! This was one hell of a great idea. Big hug to all of you contributors. Feel the love. Fishski, I have defi nitaley felt your love having my back. Great outcome for the one and only Ti Kan. Unrelenting designer of so many outstanding amps. :)

Jan 29, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #373 of 513
For those curious, I sent the $1339.06 I've received to Todd @ TTVJ. I will send him the rest when I receive the remaining 6 payments.

It's not over yet. I'm getting a little concerned about some of the remaining payments because I know some of them have been on line posting (and with one member I even asked in a follow-up post to please send in the payment), and I've sent PMs and e-mails and have received no response. I shouldn't have to chase them down.

How much longer should I give it before I call on those who generously wished to contribute more? If the need arises it shouldn't be more than 6 people at an additional $10 each, (or 3 people at an additional $20 each).

It's up to you guys to decide how we should proceed from here, and how much more time we should allow for the payments to be received.

Jan 29, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #374 of 513
People do get busy and payments move down the list of priorities. As already mentioned in a previous post, the payments have been done in very short order. I'd suggest that people have until the end of the week end to pay.

I'm happy to cover at least one payment, or two if required.

Jan 29, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #375 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To be honest, I am surprised that many payments have rolled in that quickly. Nice job everyone.

Agreed... Getting 140 on the same page is really something.
BTW there could be very legit reasons for a delay but they could let you know.
E.g. if I'm out of town & don't trust the network/PC I'm using I sure don't login to paypal.

Thanks again IPodPJ for running this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back