We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 29, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #376 of 513
As some have said. With a new job and a ten week old it is hard to get on line and send money out right away. I have been on, but I have been checking the forum by phone.

So I sent mine out this morning.

Enjoy Ti Kan

Jan 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #377 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those curious, I sent the $1339.06 I've received to Todd @ TTVJ. I will send him the rest when I receive the remaining 6 payments.

It's not over yet. I'm getting a little concerned about some of the remaining payments because I know some of them have been on line posting (and with one member I even asked in a follow-up post to please send in the payment), and I've sent PMs and e-mails and have received no response. I shouldn't have to chase them down.

How much longer should I give it before I call on those who generously wished to contribute more? If the need arises it shouldn't be more than 6 people at an additional $10 each, (or 3 people at an additional $20 each).

It's up to you guys to decide how we should proceed from here, and how much more time we should allow for the payments to be received.

I don't think I'm alone in usually collecting up bills and stuff like this for the end of the month or the week, although I managed to make an exception here.
wink.gif

Monday will be the first of February, I think that would be a sensible deadline.

Jan 29, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #378 of 513
Quote:

For those curious, I sent the $1339.06 I've received to Todd @ TTVJ. I will send him the rest when I receive the remaining 6 payments.

It's not over yet. I'm getting a little concerned about some of the remaining payments because I know some of them have been on line posting (and with one member I even asked in a follow-up post to please send in the payment), and I've sent PMs and e-mails and have received no response. I shouldn't have to chase them down.

How much longer should I give it before I call on those who generously wished to contribute more? If the need arises it shouldn't be more than 6 people at an additional $10 each, (or 3 people at an additional $20 each).

It's up to you guys to decide how we should proceed from here, and how much more time we should allow for the payments to be received.

I just send you second payment of $10.61 !

You should payment and confirmation e-mail with subject:

Second Payment for TI KAN'S HD800 CONTRIBUTION from KOMI !

111) komi

P.S. 111 looks kinda like III - i hope tomorrow i dont need to send THIRD time ... LOL !

Jan 29, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #380 of 513
[size=small]List Updated at 11:27 a.m. on Friday
136/140 payments received.
1 payment pending.
1 bonus payment received.
$1369.67 received.
$10.00 pending.[/size]

[size=x-small]We're almost there! Only 4 people left to send in payments![/size]

If you are one of the following members, your contribution has not yet been received. Please send your payment to the PayPal e-mail address provided to you via PM. All payments should be sent by end of day on Thursday so the HD800 can be ordered Friday morning. Thank you.

16) akcrusier
79) gabriel-dan
106) mrarroyo
115) Polacchini

Jan 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM Post #383 of 513
[size=medium]
party-balloons.jpg

[size=large]
The [/size]
[size=large]HD800 [/size][size=large]are [/size][size=large]on [/size][size=large]their[/size][size=large] way [/size][size=large]to[/size][size=large] Ti![/size]

[size=x-small]Todd is shipping them out today and I am going to send him the
remaining $29 by Monday, so please get those final payments in
over the weekend.
Ti will have his HD800 by Tuesday.

Awesome job, guys!
smile.gif

Enjoy your new headphones, Ti!
You've earned them.

HD800_ProductPrivate.jpg

[/size][/size]

Jan 29, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #384 of 513
Quote:

[size=medium]
party-balloons.jpg

[size=large]
The [/size]
[size=large]HD800 [/size][size=large]are [/size][size=large]on [/size][size=large]their[/size][size=large] way [/size][size=large]to[/size][size=large] Ti![/size]

[size=x-small]Todd is shipping them out today and I am going to send him the
remaining $29 by Monday, so please get those final payments in
over the weekend.
Ti will have his HD800 by Tuesday.

Awesome job, guys!
smile.gif

Enjoy your new headphones, Ti!
You've earned them.
[/size][/size]

Nicely done ...

Thanx!

Ti enjoy m8 ...

Jan 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #388 of 513
Enjoy!

Jan 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #390 of 513
Great news! Thank you IPodPJ for pulling this all together.
Ti, hope you end up enjoying the HD800. Well deserved they are!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back