We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 18, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #181 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm up. Please read the first post. PayPal e-mail address will not be given and no money will be collected until the list has filled up, at which point I will PM everyone. When the list is filled I will make sure my PayPal account only has my $10 in it. When the account is filled to $1400 it will be sent immediately to TTVJ. If for any reason additional contributions are given, the money will be donated to the Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.

OK, i got it, please put me on the list ....

Jan 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #182 of 513
[size=x-small][size=xx-small]This will be posted several times until all 140 spots are filled so that every newcomer to the thread sees it.[/size][/size]
[size=small]
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Please read the following very carefully:[/size]
[size=x-small]

If you have signed up to make a contribution:

Please make sure that you can accept Private Messages. If you have your PM setting turned off, you must turn it on. When the list fills up I will send you a PM with my PayPal e-mail address that you will be sending your contribution to.

You must list your Head-Fi user name in the notes section of the PayPal transaction. If you do not do this I will not be able to tell who sent the contribution.

If you wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer, Gift", and have the funds already in your PayPal account, you need only send an exact amount of $10.00.

If you live inside the United States and wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer" but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.61 so that I end up with the proper amount. (How this amount was computed: $10.61 - 2.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)

[/size]
[size=x-small]If you live outside of the United States and wish to send the money as a Personal Transfer but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.72 so that I end up with the proper amount.[/size] [size=x-small](How this amount was computed: $10.72 - 3.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)[/size]

OR: If PayPal gives you the option to pay the fees yourself, you are certainly welcome to select that option.

Thank you.

Jan 18, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #183 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishski13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
assuming this would be o.k. with Amphead, could he just send me a MO and i pay via Paypal for both of us?

Definately Fishski, that would work well. Good to hear from you! Just PM me with your shipping address and I'll get one out to you. Thanks

Jan 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #185 of 513
just one more restate on the cable thing: my idea was to include a spare set of tips (plugs at the hd800 headset) and let HIM create a 2nd cable if he wishes.

that way he's able to do some testing (that's what we want, right?) on both balanced an unbal phones.

I would not include any cabling with that; he's more than able to build better cables than any vendor that 'builds' them. but he would need those connector tips that are special to the hd800.

whaddya say? include some connector tips so he can diy his own 4 wire cable?

those can't add that much more to the cost, can they?

Jan 18, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #187 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My thought is to keep this as simple and straightforward as possible. Stock HD 800 and that's it. Just one monkey's opinion.

Yes, absolutely agree!!!! Things can get complicated. Ti is a outstanding DIY an he will know what he needs and what not.

Jan 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #188 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My thought is to keep this as simple and straightforward as possible. Stock HD 800 and that's it. Just one monkey's opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWorlDofSPACE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, absolutely agree!!!! Things can get complicated. Ti is a outstanding DIY an he will know what he needs and what not.

One more in agreement to keep it simple! Just the HD800.
icon10.gif

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:48 PM Post #193 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree, I don’t think Ti’s a strong believer in cable differences, I think it’s a waste.

x2. i was joking.

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #194 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by amphead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definately Fishski, that would work well. Good to hear from you! Just PM me with your shipping address and I'll get one out to you. Thanks

PM sent.

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #195 of 513
I'd like to be in it as well, where do I send the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back