We Got Ti Kan (AMB) an HD800!
Jan 17, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #152 of 513
I have not posted in ages but still read here on almost a daily basis. Always look for Ti"s posts and responses a wealth of information. Love his website such inovation for the DIY community. This is a great way to say thanks wonderfull idea IPodPJ.

Im in , will just have to tell the new wife (got married in October Las Vegas style) that this is a needfull budget adjustment.

Jan 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM Post #154 of 513
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinwerm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im in , will just have to tell the new wife (got married in October Las Vegas style) that this is a needfull budget adjustment.

You need to work out a system whereby she doesn't notice every $10, or if she does, she trusts you and/or doesn't care what you do with your fun money.

Jan 17, 2010 at 6:54 AM Post #155 of 513
Im a still a smoker so she notices the close to 10 bucks a pack that I fudge in the budget NYC prices. I gotta quit.

Jan 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #157 of 513
I'll also join in.
o2smile.gif

Jan 17, 2010 at 9:48 AM Post #158 of 513
[size=x-small][size=xx-small]This will be posted several times until all 140 spots are filled so that everyone sees it.[/size][/size]
[size=small]
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Please read the following very carefully:[/size]
[size=x-small]

If you have signed up to make a contribution:

Please make sure that you can accept Private Messages. If you have your PM setting turned off, you must turn it on. When the list fills up I will send you a PM with my PayPal e-mail address that you will be sending your contribution to.

You must list your Head-Fi user name in the notes section of the PayPal transaction. If you do not do this I will not be able to tell who sent the contribution.

If you wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer, Gift", and have the funds already in your PayPal account, you need only send an exact amount of $10.00.

If you live inside the United States and wish to send the money as a "Personal Transfer" but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.61 so that I end up with the proper amount. (How this amount was computed: $10.61 - 2.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)

[/size]
[size=x-small]If you live outside of the United States and wish to send the money as a Personal Transfer but do not have the funds in your PayPal account, or you wish to send it as a "purchase/payment", you will need to send an amount of $10.72 so that I end up with the proper amount.[/size] [size=x-small](How this amount was computed: $10.72 - 3.9% fee - $0.30 fee = $10.00)[/size]

OR: If PayPal gives you the option to pay the fees yourself, you are certainly welcome to select that option.

Thank you.

Jan 17, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #160 of 513
I'm in, but would like to send a money order instead of using paypal. IPodPJ send me a PM with the address to send the MO please. Great idea for one of the great designers in the audio design world.

Jan 17, 2010 at 1:51 PM Post #161 of 513
Amphead, thank you but I am not going to accept any other payment than PayPal. It will get too complicated receiving other forms of payment from members, possibly receiving payments at different times and having to make multiple trips to the bank. Maybe someone will let you send them a money order and then they can send it to me via PayPal, and they will have to list both theirs and your Head-Fi user name in the notes section.

If you don't have a PayPal account, I can send you a PayPal invoice and you can pay it with a credit or debit card. I just need to know if you live in the U.S. or not.

Jan 17, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #162 of 513
assuming this would be o.k. with Amphead, could he just send me a MO and i pay via Paypal for both of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back