Wax removing ear drops
Sep 9, 2010 at 3:01 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:

Q-tips are not recommended!

I would say not for trying to clean wax out, but for people who suffer from swimmers ears cue tips are the best way. of course you have to use common sense when sticking a que tip in the ear, like don't be driving.texting,shaving,eating and putting on make up at the same time and you want to go slow and focus when you are doing it. where the water sticks in the ear for some people you can feel the Que tip pick the water up after a shower or swim and know when and where to stop. its funny how everyone says que tips are not advised and a bad idea but every doctor and even three ENT's i talked to told me to use Que tips (again for Swimmers ear not wax build up). after doing it for awhile you will even notice the difference between store brand and name brands while you are "mopping" up that water.

Sep 9, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #17 of 22

Quote:
This is a common misconception: "The fluid is clear so there's just water"

How did you come to that from what I said?  The ingredients on the side of the bottles say Ocean water.  
blink.gif

Sep 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #19 of 22
Nov 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM Post #22 of 22
Olive oil works if it's dry type wax: but what happens if you're they type like me who produces sticky earwax that won't fall out? I'd be happy if there's a method short of syringing at an ENT clinic that would fix it-- it's 300 or more a pop in my local currency each visit, and I end up having to go at least once a year or end up temporarily deaf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back