Waterloo Meet
Jan 19, 2004 at 2:13 PM Post #16 of 29
I had a small modifcation done to my cd player and my amp had some grounding redone so my system sounds better then at the last meet.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Biggie.

Jan 19, 2004 at 2:23 PM Post #17 of 29
I'm definately interested in coming... I live in Hamilton and I think there is a bus that goes to Waterloo... I guess as long as biggie lives close to the station or someone can pick me up it will work out...

luckily my gear is pretty portable... I hope my DAC gets here in time so I can bring it... its great that biggie is holding it, as the next tweak I was looking at was power cables/conditioners... and, well, he seems to have a thing for them
wink.gif

depending on how many of us are legal, we could go for a pint afterwards... or get a case of beer with those $5 pizza's...
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2004 at 5:57 PM Post #18 of 29
I'm moving to K-W later this year (July-August-ish) and by that time... I hope I'll have a pair of Omega 2's and a KGSS. So if this is gonna be a regular thing, I'll have some nice gear to show off.
wink.gif

- Chris

Jan 21, 2004 at 11:30 PM Post #20 of 29
Quote:

Originally posted by aerius
And yes I can give someone a ride, but I'm not responsible for any "accidents" which result in the passenger falling out of the door...which ends up with me inheriting their gear.
evil_smiley.gif

tough but fair. and how would you feel if your kid (like you guys will have kids) came up to you and said they wanted to go in some mans car out of town hmm. HMM???? i don't think i will be going. have fun you bastards =_=

Jan 22, 2004 at 1:57 AM Post #21 of 29
if my kid was as nerdy as me, and spent all his dough on headphones instead of a muffler for his car or drugs, i would have drowned him a long time ago.

Jan 22, 2004 at 11:12 PM Post #23 of 29
well, my art dio just arrived... so I'll be playing with that tonight!
biggrin.gif

I can bring it to the meet... along with some zu cables, my maxed out pimeta (made by misterx), my nec cdrom and my akg k271 studio...

and... if I'm lucky and FedEx is kind... I might have a brand new one of a kind zu cable that may soon be available for wide spread purchase... I'm going to keep this quiet until I can actually hear it though
tongue.gif

[oh yeah... no one replied back, but any chance I could get picked up from the waterloo bus station?]

Jan 23, 2004 at 4:52 AM Post #24 of 29
I'm trying to get some tube gear for the meet so I may need to set a later date if I am able to get this gear. I will post an official date for the meet when I get everything worked out.
smily_headphones1.gif

Biggie.

Jan 28, 2004 at 6:50 PM Post #26 of 29
I won't be able to burrow the gear for a while so I'm going ahead with a February 21st meet. Sorry it can't be earlier, but I have some gear on loan that won't be back in time for the 7th and the 14th is valentines day.
wink.gif

My amp is less noisy then it was at the last meet and its getting some new tubes soon. Blacker background, better sound. ^.^;

Biggie.

Feb 9, 2004 at 8:38 PM Post #27 of 29
Well I'm in as long as someone can pick me up from the waterloo bus terminal... or if you live close I guess I could take a taxi
wink.gif

Feb 17, 2004 at 1:51 AM Post #28 of 29
When is this meet happening again?

I've heard it's postponed until March because your amp is out of order.

??????

Feb 17, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #29 of 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back