Water of choice?
Mar 21, 2003 at 11:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Ebonyks

Headphoneus Supremus
After reading some of the old reviews on the boards, kelly's comments on bottled water got me wondering exactly how many of you drink bottled waters, and which are your favorates?

I live in milwaukee, where the water is among the best in the country, so it's not a way of life for me, but i do enjoy a good san pellegrino every now and then.

Mar 21, 2003 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 39
Pellegrino, of course
biggrin.gif
!

Mar 22, 2003 at 12:51 AM Post #10 of 39
I would drink bottled water if I weren't morally opposed to paying for water outside of the water bill. I like water much more than any other soft beverage.

Are there any bottled waters that come in glass bottles? Most bottled water tastes like the plastic bottle it comes in.

kerely

Mar 22, 2003 at 12:54 AM Post #12 of 39
Heh. I get my water at Winn-Dixie sometimes, pretty cheap and freshly bottled so it hasn't had time for the plastic to degrade in the water
smily_headphones1.gif
Usually it hasn't been in the bottle for a month.

Mar 22, 2003 at 1:01 AM Post #14 of 39
Poland Springs.

32-.5L bottles for under $7 @ Costco.
I'm drinking some as I type.
biggrin.gif

Opps I just checked the package.
Its 35 bottles for > $7.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 22, 2003 at 1:01 AM Post #15 of 39
I like any H2O that is cleaner than tap water. I get the Kirkland bottled water at Costco. It's cheap by the case and doesn't have that tap water taste or boutique water cost. .

For water with gas, I like S.Pellegrino. It's cheap at Costco if you buy by the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back