Was my post removed?
Nov 26, 2007 at 3:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gord SW Ont

100+ Head-Fier
Nov 26, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #2 of 4
It might have something to do with the site going down. I had to fill in my profile again and my sig was reverted back to a very old one.

Edit: Are you sure your thread was deleted? I'm pretty sure I saw it just a second ago. Actually, I KNOW I just looked at those pictures. Keep searching.

Nov 26, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #3 of 4
Somehow I posted my message on a different forum ("Portable Audio" which is one I don't normally visit). So the screwup is all mine ... not that I doubted that for a moment.
biggrin.gif

kpeezy - thx for commenting and forcing me to look further as I should have originally.
tongue.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 4:14 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Somehow I posted my message on a different forum ("Portable Audio" which is one I don't normally visit). So the screwup is all mine ... not that I doubted that for a moment.
biggrin.gif

kpeezy - thx for commenting and forcing me to look further as I should have originally.
tongue.gif

Ok, you might want to go back and edit your original post to clear up the confusion because otherwise every moderator will be searching around like I just did to see if one of the other moderators deleted the thread for some reason.

I'm not complaining at all. It's just that at the moment, we're still trying to recover from the site being down so we're scrambling to solve problems as they arise. Glad to know that this is not one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back