Warning to all headfiers china-highend-hifi.com is a scam!
Jan 10, 2007 at 5:16 PM Post #16 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't buy anything online from china (Especially ebay).... That said, I'm chinese

no ****te, I feel embarrassed too.

Jan 10, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #18 of 90
As a Hong Kong'er myself, I'm very disappointed at this extremely poor service. The website is very impressive, but poor service and lack of attention to customer privacy puts this company on my black-list.

Have you ever tried contacting them by phone? Their office is in quite an up-scale part of Hong Kong and the office rent is extremely expensive. Assuming the contact address is genuine, it really confuses me as to why a company with a reasonable financial standing could possibly jeopardise their reputation in such a way
blink.gif

Jan 15, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #19 of 90
Hi, I am new here!
At about the same time as BHD812 I ordered the same rack at China High End Hifi (on December 5). I recognize the entire reaction, but I waited a little longer. All I can say is that Leung Liling does everything to deliver as promised. My experience now is, that it takes three weeks for my stuff to come to The Netherlands and CHH is a good company selling nice stuff I might well order from again.
So personally, I cannot agree with the opinions given here. although I fully agree CHH could win a lot of customers by improving its communications.

Jan 16, 2007 at 1:46 AM Post #20 of 90
Thanks for the warning.
So, Leung Liling chooses to ignore customer emails and questions... and reply to public www forums?

Thanks again for the heads-up!!

Jan 16, 2007 at 3:23 AM Post #21 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voorbijganger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, I am new here!
At about the same time as BHD812 I ordered the same rack at China High End Hifi (on December 5). I recognize the entire reaction, but I waited a little longer. All I can say is that Leung Liling does everything to deliver as promised. My experience now is, that it takes three weeks for my stuff to come to The Netherlands and CHH is a good company selling nice stuff I might well order from again.
So personally, I cannot agree with the opinions given here. although I fully agree CHH could win a lot of customers by improving its communications.

2 posts, date joined Jan 2007? I'd rather trust bhd812.
icon10.gif

Jan 16, 2007 at 7:11 AM Post #24 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voorbijganger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, I am new here!

Just saw that you're also on GoT. For the Head-fiers, this is another forum with a thread dedicated to Chinese hifi gear, and a couple people have ordered from CHH. After I posted bhd812's warning there a little discussion took place, and while the experience wasn't smooth by any means for most, they did get their gear.

Jan 16, 2007 at 10:05 AM Post #25 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just saw that you're also on GoT. For the Head-fiers, this is another forum with a thread dedicated to Chinese hifi gear, and a couple people have ordered from CHH. After I posted bhd812's warning there a little discussion took place, and while the experience wasn't smooth by any means for most, they did get their gear.

what forum is this? link me please?

I checked my paypal and I was refunded the money on Jan 9th 2007. I am glad I got the refund but to me its "seems" because I posted this thread..
which to me Is totally not my reason that I did it.

The paypal case closed in my favor on Jan 1 2007, took these people 8 days to get my money back..oh btw some food for thought..
They also posted their reply here on Jan 9th..hmm

I posted this thread not to acuse someone or a company of a scam but to warn others about how up until the 3rd of jan (the day I started this post) I was not only out of the money,not only gave them two days to respond and refund via paypal (remember their account had no funds), but the also had 12 days to reply back to me. and no I did not get no replys Via my one of two aol email ad's I gave them (and yes my spam blocker was fully turned off).

even if they did send an email they had plenty of time to get back and talk threw paypal, but they didnt (which is why I first started the claim..just to get an answer for shipping).

so as of the 3rd (again when I posted this) I was out of the money and with no luck. to be honest it was not the huge $115.00 to me that mattered. what mattered was another me on these boards (as in another headfi member) might order threw them and get the same treatment..and thats when i stood up and posted cause I have to do my best for people (which are in the same boat, either before or after me) to know and learn about this site/people. Look at my sr-71 f/s thread, ask anyone who bought anything from me..I am deadly honest when it comes to selling to other members..only cause I am one of them.

and yes I think there are plenty of "real" honest people in China or hongkong. hell We got Cattylink,Audiocubes (japan i know),and the timaudio dude I ordered my rack from after this whole little thing went down. we are lucky to have these honest people here, but we have to watch eachothers backs also cause if we dont speak up then more members could be in the same boat..and the boat is a sinking..lol

like I said I "feel" if I didnt post this thread then i would of never of seen the refund (again its not why i posted this), they had plently of time and ways to get back to me...
I stand by what i said on the 3rd of jan in my orignal post, I thank them for their refund but I feel it was not meant in a good "honest" way.

thanks headfi!

Jan 16, 2007 at 10:13 AM Post #26 of 90
Bill (I think that's right, if not, be sure to bitchslap me with something heavy), the forum I posted your post on is a large electronics-based Dutch forum. The thread is here, and my post here. I hope it was allright to quote you there, but I felt that this should be known there aswell since there is quite a large group buying equipment from China, and I was hoping to spare them the trouble that you went through.

The general consensus of some of the replies is that communication is terrible, times are long, but the equipment does get there in the end. I believe one person has gotten the wrong equipment.

Rik

Jan 18, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #29 of 90
I specifically joined this forum because I have personal experience with CHH. If mr ******* dj_mocok judges me by the number of replies I can only say it is typical of his kind. But I find it a childish and very impolite reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back