Warning to all headfiers china-highend-hifi.com is a scam!
Nov 11, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #62 of 90

Quote:
At last it has turned up, 20 weeks after I transferred payment. They only made contact with me after I had posted a thread in this forum.

Exposure to the public always works, doesn't it? 
wink.gif
 Glad to see your problems resolved.

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #64 of 90
First hello to all forum members.
I have to tell you that Mr. Leung Liling is a thief. On July 12, 2011, I made a transfer of EUR 1,071.00 for the purchase of a tube amplifier and a pair of speakers. I never answer my email, in September I answered and told me that next week would have my order in my address in Spain. Even today I have nothing and never answer my messages. I have reported to the office of the Spanish and European consumers and also answers them. We are now informing the Spanish police to make an investigation of your website. I am very angry with these people. They work very badly and does not advise anyone to buy them anything. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to express myself.

Mar 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #66 of 90
This company is a sham. It never answers the phone or emails. When you tell them you're going to report them, they reply the next day. They tell you that next week you got the order but never comes, so time passes. This happens to me from the July 12 I made a transfer to buy an amplifier and speakers. Be careful with these people, they like to fool people. Make them a favor do not buy some thing.

Mar 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #67 of 90

Quote:
This company is a sham. It never answers the phone or emails. When you tell them you're going to report them, they reply the next day. They tell you that next week you got the order but never comes, so time passes. This happens to me from the July 12 I made a transfer to buy an amplifier and speakers. Be careful with these people, they like to fool people. Make them a favor do not buy some thing.

thank you for the info, i will take note of this site. but plz note that i haven't done any research on this, but many chinese site's have trouble or just don't respond at all but stil ship many thigs

Mar 14, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #68 of 90
Hello;
I have to thank this website. And thanks to expose my problem in this forum, the Chinese company contacted me and asked what I received in perfect condition yesterday morning.
It seems incredible that these people just ignore when we started this company count as work.
Again thank you all.
A greeting.

Aug 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #69 of 90
I have also paid a item 19 May 2012 from http://www.china-highend-hifi.com/ no reply or status at all after they got the money. I have sent many mails to dpi@netvigator.com but today i tried chh@china-highend-hifi.com to see if i get better luck with it!
I will keep you all updated how i am treated by this company in the future.

Aug 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM Post #70 of 90
Wish i read this warning before i ordered the G&W TW03E Power filter.
Order : [size=11pt]RC12479842[/size]
Paid for it by pay-pal on 12-07-2012 .
After receiving the money and promising  to send it to me no more contact or reaction to many e-mails.

Aug 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #71 of 90
Same thing here. I received confirmation of payment on February 23rd 2012. See attached image.  And despite many mails I haven't received any answers or the item I bought. I'll investigate if we can shut down their website.

Aug 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #72 of 90
Thanks for the warning. Wouldn't want to have gotten scammed myself.

Aug 20, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #73 of 90
I finally received my order !
after opening a dispute on pay-pal and upgraded it into a claim , placing a post on this forum wich i linked to other dutch hi-fi fora .
The order actually arrived today !

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #74 of 90
It's sad isn't it that these con jobs do what they do. But that's their job really- 'cos they're con jobs...
Headfiers are a very easy bunch of people to be targeted by scams like this- we purchase (sometimes exclusively) online, we buy loads of stuff as were often addicts and quite a lot of stuff is, well, expensive. Gotta be smart about it man. 

A few months ago I bought a matrix m stage amp from a retailer that was very often recommended on the main m-stage headfi thread. Nice- up till the point I found it to be faulty and contacted tam audio for a refund. They didn't even want to know about it. No reply. 
Cowboys.
Luckily I had paid via paypal and they helped me out by getting after him, so it was okay in the end.

I always strive to have either paypal or amazon.uk covering my payment. Otherwise I always feel at risk...

Sep 6, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #75 of 90
I order amplifier jungson ja-88d high end hifi stereo integrated amplifier, standard version for 426 EUR. I received mail with some information about me and cost, reference number RC11648160 and last one in mail was
[size=8pt]
[size=8pt]

[/size]

Diamond Palace Investments Limited, Rm 9, 31/F, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 168 Connaught Rd. Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, 000, HONG KONG, +852-91042374
[/size]  
Then i sent them mail about shipping cost. I received mail, here is copy of mail what i received....

Hello Mario Miglierini,

Your order RC11648160, no. 1 JS-JA-88D-St, price EUR 426.00 FOB Hong Kong when paid by bank transfer, we have received. Thank you very much.

Delivery is against payment of item plus shipping costs together in advance.

The shipping costs with DHL for these approx. 33 kg gross-weight are EUR 180.00 additionally.

Shipping with postal services due to weight limit 15 kg with Slovakian Post is not possible. The Alternative airfreight would be costlier.

Please, pay us item plus shipping costs together to one of our following bank accounts:

Hong Kong

Bank: HSBC Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation
Hong Kong, Tin On Building Branch
Account No.: 112-210554-833
Bank telex: 73205 HSBC HX
SWIFT Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Account holder: Zheng Suxing
Rm. 3710, Hoi Kin Building, Hoi Lai Estate, Lai Chi Kok,
Lai Chi Kok, KLN
Hong Kong
or

Germany

Bank: COMMERZBANK SCHWABISCH HALL
Account holder: XIAOLING LINDNER
Account No.: 0753495400
ID (BLZ): 62280012
IBAN: DE64622800120753495400
BIC: COBADEFFXXX

Select yourself the way what might be convenient to you.

With best regards from chh,

Yours truly,

Leung Liling

So then i choosed german bank account. Totally i paid 606 EUR, but i received nothing.
I wrote them when i can receive my order, they did not send me any mail with answer. Totally i sent around 100 mails, but there was no answer.
Thank you china, now im so happy!
I paid in April 2012, now is September. I dont know what i can do. I lost my money forever.
Please dont order from webpage China-Highend-Hifi.com
Sorry for my english grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back