Wants volunteers to review our products
Aug 10, 2010 at 7:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

JamesFiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
Since FiiO have launched the first headphone amplifier E3, according to user’s feed back and comments, we constantly increase the investment of development to launch E5,E1,E7 amp in succession, to meet the different needs of different customers.

Hereon, we really appreciate all of the friends and users of this forum. Without your support and supervision, we will not have development and progress.

For thanking for the supporting of friends on head-fi, and also for the further improvement of our products, we particularly wants volunteers on this forum to review our products, joining in us to test and review the products with free sample, details as following:

1. Tester must be HEAD-FI member registered before 2009.

2. Tester must have the devices as below:
        a) Sound source, at least you must have a high quality portable sound source, and a desktop sound source with high quality;
        b) Amplifier, at least have a high quality portable amplifier;
        c)Earphone/Headphone, at least have one earphone/Headphone with high quality;
    d)A DSLR with microlens or a high quality digital camera;

3. Tester must have issued at least 3 or above good articles about the test, and please offer the related interlinkage for reference!

4. Tester is not allowed to sell the free product we offered for profit making purpose;

5. After receiving the sample product, tester have an obligation to test and review it, and the content need not to be reviewed by FiiO company, just without any limit; But we will judge from this to the tester to decide who will be our tester next time according to the details of the review and if it helpful to the potential users, even the further improvement of our products in design or quality.

6. Tester can own the sample product without pay (included the freight);

7. On HEAD-FI, there are 10 testers limit, we will select some testers to participate the test from these 10 testers, the rest who are not being selected also could obtain half price to buy our product   (not include the freight)!

please follow this invitation, and including below:

1.Nation
     2.the audio device and camera mode you owed.
     3.The style of your favorable music
     4.The article for review and the related interlinkage

Deadline for registration: 30 Aug,2010

At the beginning, 20 persons will be selected by our net friends depend on the device and review of the applicant, then FiiO will select 8 volunteers from this 20 one, the rest 2 (out of 10) will be decided by FiiO.

James from FiiO

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Aug 10, 2010 at 8:40 AM Post #3 of 24
Important Note:

I just receive some messages by PM, Please just follow this thread! so other member can see the detail and vote the voluteer!

BTW, now we have not any request for any private information, and we just wants to find reviewer who can be trust by Head-fi'er! as you had saw!

"the content need not to be reviewed by FiiO company, just without any limit"!

Thanks for all friend who had seet me messages! and sorry can't reply each! if you are interesting! just write down your information follow this thread!

B.R

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Aug 10, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #4 of 24

Quote:
Its too bad I don't meet the requirements, or else I would love to do review this product.

Yeah, same. I was looking forward to throwing my hat into the ring.

Well, even if I'm not eligible, I might as well post my credentials.

Nation: United States, Michigan
Camera: Kodak P850, Fujifilm Z100fd (Gallery of my Photos) and access to a Canon Rebel T1i DSLR with Macro lens

Audio Equipment

Sources: Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 Laptop, Asus EEE 1005PE Netbook, Rockboxed iPod Video 60GB (5.5 Generation), iPod Touch 16GB (2nd Generation), Sandisk Sansa Fuze (V2), Sony Playstation (SCPH-5501)
Amplifiers: Fiio E3, Fiio E1, JDS Labs CMoy BB v2.02
Headphones: Sennheiser HD280 Pro, HiFiMan RE0 and RE-ZERO, Apple Dual Driver IEM

Favorite Music: Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Jazz, Alternative/Rock, Electronic/Dance, Classical

Reviews/Articles I have Written: HiFiMan RE-ZERO Review, MEElectronics M11P+ Review, Fiio E3 Review, Apple Dual Driver IEM Review,

I host all of my articles and reviews related to audio equipment on my website, Musical Musings.

Aug 10, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #6 of 24

Quote:
3. Tester must have issued at least 3 or above good articles about the test, and please offer the related interlinkage for reference!

Just wondering, what does this mean? Does it mean that I must have written at least 3 or more reviews about my own stuff before?

Just wondering, what does this mean? Does it mean that I must have written at least 3 or more reviews about my own stuff before?

I almost meet the requirements, well except for that number of reviews and the join date by a month.

Aug 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #7 of 24
Count me in! I hope I qualify. I own several Fiio products: E1, E3, E5, S9, Walkbox

Nation: The Netherlands
Audio Device: Sony X1050 with a LOD
Amp: Headstage Arrow 12HE
Headphone: ATH-AD700, Hifiman RE0, AKG 701, Beyer DT880, Grado SR60i

Musical preference: Heavy Metal, Breakcore, Dubstep, Ambient, Techno, Jazz
Reference review: Fischer Audio Evolution IEM

Camera: Nikon D700 with Tamron SP 90mm macro lens. I'm a photographer by profession. 

Aug 10, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #8 of 24
I would like to be considered.

Devices: Iphone 4, Ipod Nano 5th gen, Onkyo Reciever, Imac, HP laptop 6730b
Amp: FIIO E5
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 202, Apple Dual Driver In Ear Monitors, Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10, HiFiman RE0, MEElectronics M6

Music Preferences: Very wide taste Punk, Jazz, Metal, Techno, Hip-Hop, Blues, Rock, Contemporary...

Camera: Canon XTI and Panasonic FZ18

Article for review:  At present I do not have any full reviews posted but can give you other samples of my writing if needed.

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 24
I take it 'registered before 2009' means a join date in 2008 or earlier? In that case noone in this thread, myself included, is qualified...

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #10 of 24

Devices:Ipod Nano 3rd generation, , HP G71-340US, HP Compaq Presario Windows XP
Amp: FIIO E5, PA2V2

Headphones: Monster Turbine, SE530, Triple.Fi.10

Music Preferences: Techno (House/Trance/Hardstyle/UK Hardcore), Punk, Rap, Alt. Rock, Indie, Club

Camera: Sony DSC-S500

Article for review: I only have brief reviews here and there, but would be willing to write up a full article if need-be to prove my writing proficiency.

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #11 of 24
1. Mass, US
2. Pico Amp/Dac, Pico slim, Woo Audio 6, DNA Sonett, Perfect Wave DAC, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, iMod, JH13, HF-2, and HD800
3. Everything except country
4. No formal review written (super lazy ass)
5. Nikon D200 and D700 with 60 and 90 Macro

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #12 of 24
Nation: Unites States. California
Camera: Canon Rebel Xti

Gear:

Headphone Inventory

Markl Modded Denon D5000, Grado SR80, RS1, Darth Beyer Koa V3
IEMs: Shure E4, Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 (Fisher Remold)

Headphone Amp Inventory

iBasso D4 Mamba, PS Audio GCHA, Audio GD Compass

Source Inventory

Acer Netbook, HP Laptop, Zune 80gb, Denon CDP

DAC Cambridge Audio DacMagic
Other Audio Equipment

Previous Equipment: Little Dot MKIII, 09' Zero, Nuforce uDAC, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro, Shure
SRH840,Moodlab Concept DAC, Little Dot 1+

Favorite Music: Rock, Hip Hop, House, Trance, Blues, and some Jazz

Though I have not don't any formal reviews yet, I am more than willing to start...so if you guys are willing to give me a chance, count me in!

Aug 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #14 of 24

Quote:
Hrmm well good luck to those who meet the requirements.  I would have loved to give them a shot.

Best of luck to all.. I fall short as well..

Aug 10, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #15 of 24
Nation: Malaysia

Sources: Acer desktop (Realtek), Asus eeePC 701 (Realtek), Nokia 5800XM, Apple iPod Nano 3G
Amplifiers: None, sold due to no audible improvement
Headphones: UM Mage, ATH-M50, MylarOne Quattro, MylarOne X3, Koss KSC75
Camera: Canon S5is (not DSLR but good enough for macro/supermacro)

Favorite Music: Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Metal, Alternative/Rock, Electronic/Dance/Techno, Classical, Cpop, Jpop, Jrock

Reviews*: UM Mage Review, MylarOne Quattro Review, TF10P, IE8 and CK100 Review, Cowon D2 and Sony S630F Review

*Similar reviews posted on local forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back