Want to win a set of rare Sennheiser headphones?
Aug 1, 2007 at 6:48 AM Post #121 of 228
wow, there's some wonderful photographic and creative talent here. but this photo really sums up the head-fi lifestyle!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
closet.jpg

Aug 2, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #126 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by trideuces /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah lets vote!!!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Fraid that just wouldn't be right.
I'm sure the people at sennheiser are forming their list as we speak.

Aug 2, 2007 at 9:42 AM Post #129 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKazador /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll make 100 accounts and vote for my picture <_< lol

I'll make 500
eek.gif

Aug 2, 2007 at 12:30 PM Post #130 of 228
Hey guys-

Sorry we haven't voted yet- I know you're all anxious to see the turnout, and so are we!

I have to get the poll setup but once it is, we'll start the voting process. thanks for being patient, and thank you for to all participants!

Aug 2, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #132 of 228
Of course, who would vote for themselves. sygyzy already has one vote from me, "keeps you safe from the bad sound monsters" !!!! Love that picture.

Aug 2, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #133 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKazador /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course, who would vote for themselves. sygyzy already has one vote from me, "keeps you safe from the bad sound monsters" !!!! Love that picture.

Yea, I think it's kinda silly letting us vote on them. Here I was, thinking that Sennheiser reps would be deciding on who wins. I would have liked that the best, especially since it's their prizes they are giving away.

Aug 2, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #134 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, I think it's kinda silly letting us vote on them. Here I was, thinking that Sennheiser reps would be deciding on who wins. I would have liked that the best, especially since it's their prizes they are giving away.

I agree; couldn't have said it better.

All joking aside, the pessimist in me suspects that some might actually create faux accounts to pad their entries. Is there some way to control for that - perhaps similarly to the For Sale forum, but with a lower bar (15 or 20 posts minimum to access the poll)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back