Want free Microsoft stuff?
Jul 6, 2004 at 3:51 AM Post #61 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by k.ODOMA
It took me about 1/2 hour to get Win XP Pro. Nothing like free software.

HAHAHAHA. me too, cept I got the coperate version (same as pro without any activation), got it a few months before it came out. I love piracy
icon10.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 4:12 AM Post #62 of 166
Oh but it's not piracy. That's what I love about this. It's both free AND legal. This works especially well for be because I would never spend my money on Microsoft products.

Jul 6, 2004 at 4:27 AM Post #63 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by pank2002
So anybody wanna get me some free stuff? You could send me an invitation, and I could answear questions and you would earn point if I'm doing good. Than, after x points I'll paypal you some money for shipping. Sounds fair? I would like to get a win xp cd... does anybody know if they include other lingoes than english? Els one of those cool knifes wouldn't be bad.

If somebody would be willing to do this please pm me. I could just create diffrent accounts which you could refer me to and you would earn points. I got no plants for rommorw anyway.

tongue.gif

hey, i'm too lazy to type something similar so there it is above...except i would like the windows or the watch

thanks!

Jul 6, 2004 at 5:00 AM Post #67 of 166
I just need 200 more points to get both the desktop set and the multitool. Anybody else need a referral?
biggrin.gif

Edit: Referral sent to Mr Nice Guy

Jul 6, 2004 at 5:05 AM Post #68 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by donovansmith
I just need 200 more points to get both the desktop set and the multitool. Anybody else need a referral?
biggrin.gif

I do.
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 5:52 AM Post #69 of 166
Jul 6, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #71 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
Referred

Thanks, funnytimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back