Want free Microsoft stuff?
Jul 5, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #17 of 166
Onix,

It seems to be different in every country. In the US they give out a pen, Flight Simulator 2004, a mouse, a Keyboard and mouse combo, the swiss army knife, Encarta 2003, Windows XP Pro, a Swiss Army travel kit, a Swiss Army watch and Office XP Pro.

Jul 5, 2004 at 6:26 AM Post #19 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Onix,

It seems to be different in every country. In the US they give out a pen, Flight Simulator 2004, a mouse, a Keyboard and mouse combo, the swiss army knife, Encarta 2003, Windows XP Pro, a Swiss Army travel kit, a Swiss Army watch and Office XP Pro.

Thaks Hajime. I'll think about it as soon as I have time.

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:07 AM Post #20 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by uosux
This isn't going to get us in trouble is it?

It probably goes against the intended use of that web site, but given how easy they make it to register I wouldn't doubt that MS knows that it will get them some goodwill among some users who normally wouldn't pay for their products. The TOS at that site is generic and doesn't have anything specific to the site. I actually do work for a company that sells Windows Pocket PC devices although my registration uses my own side-business's name which does not sell any computer devices at all although I am sending them the info for my employer so they can change it in their system. It remains to be seen if they actually check to see if the company info being entered for the people registering actually are retailer of Windows Mobile devices.

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:10 AM Post #21 of 166
I signed up for this but I don't have a "rewards" button on the sidebar... does anyone know what's wrong?

Jul 5, 2004 at 7:32 AM Post #22 of 166
Well, I just got 1700 quick points and a free Win XP Pro! How cool.

If anyone fell short on their points needed, make sure to click on your profile, then training to make sure you actually completed each and eveyr course offered. If there's a check mark, you're done. If not, go back and finish the missing parts to get your points.

Jul 5, 2004 at 1:04 PM Post #23 of 166
It sucks, there's no rewards in the danish version. I just wasted a bunch lot of time... oh well.

So, you think they'll mind sending stuff to other contries than uk/us?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back