Walnut V3 dac amp with balanced output
Oct 9, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #62 of 126
I just saw the V3 today on aliexpress too, best of all it has screen?! Im thinking of getting the V3 but can anyone roughly compare the Walnut V2 to an Lg V20 in terms of sound quality? Will the V3 be on the same level as the V20 or should I just stick to my phone

Oct 12, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #65 of 126
Where'd you order from? And have they shipped yet?

Not yet, but I think it's only just due to be released. To be honest, in the past I think I've ordered from every one of the sellers selling it on Ali currently, so if you get one, think you'd be ok with any, just go for the cheapest (or cheapest after discount coupons).

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #69 of 126
I look forward to everyone's reviews and what it's like compared to Zishan's! :)
dude......are your really ready to give up finally C3 for Walnut??? think twice bro.....

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #71 of 126
It seems people who ordered from DD-Audio on Ali have started receiving their units. All 5 stars so far, but one guy complains of heating issues and bad firmware.
You mean that each one of them expressed their satisfaction with V3 on DD feedback page? What about sound impressions?
It is rumored that 2.5 balanced output there on V3 isnt working properly as it should...
Any report on that matter?

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #72 of 126
You mean that each one of them expressed their satisfaction with V3 on DD feedback page? What about sound impressions?
It is rumored that 2.5 balanced output there on V3 isnt working properly as it should...
Any report on that matter?
No, most of them just gave a rating, but one guy wrote a comment which is only visible on the app for some reason. Link

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #74 of 126
We'll have to wait for any Head-Fier to give his first impressions...
Indeed ....stuff as hiss or background noise issues are way to important for a dap that managed to bring down the cost so much .....given that facts as AK4490 Dac chip / touch screen operation / balanced output are only to be found in much higher end daps many times more the price of V3....
V3 is so cheap in that price range that makes every one susceptible unfortunately. ...

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #75 of 126
Did anyone get theirs yet?

Some new reviews on AliExpress-
"Hot and self power off.Pop sound when chaning track.Have noise when play 24/96 file.Can't play 24/192 file."
"product have some technical defect"
"the UI is a bit ancient and a bit quirky with some bugs.HOWEVER, the sound quality is good!! Hoping for any firmware updates in the future"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back