Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits]
Sep 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #181 of 1,472

So, the 4.3 inch screen on the Z was meant for the visually-impaired?

Not even sure where that response is coming from since my response had nothing to do with screen size, so I'm not sure what your comment has to do with the price of proverbial fish here.If you're arguing semantics, be my guest. You're being ridiculous. I don't recall me ever saying "Oh noes! Don't ever use a Sony for just music!" Just because that's how *I* use mine doesn't mean others have to. Someone is reading too much into things ... and it's not me. Lighten up. People have more serious problems. Maybe you need a grip on reality.

Sep 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM Post #182 of 1,472

Not even sure where that response is coming from since my response had nothing to do with screen size, so I'm not sure what your comment has to do with the price of proverbial fish here.If you're arguing semantics, be my guest. You're being ridiculous. I don't recall me ever saying "Oh noes! Don't ever use a Sony for just music!" Just because that's how *I* use mine doesn't mean others have to. Someone is reading too much into things ... and it's not me. Lighten up. People have more serious problems. Maybe you need a grip on reality.

So your counter-argument to us criticizing Sony on the ancient Tegra 2 SoC is flushed down the drain.
Sit back, take a chill-pill and relax!

Sep 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #184 of 1,472
  I'm just tired of talking to someone who doesn't listen. Peace.

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but... Thank you thank you thank you! You have been crying so loud even though you claimed you were not :p If you need to emphasis that you work in the industry to try to make your logic looks more reasonable - it only shows your logic is not convincing to start with. Everyone points it out to you but only left on blind ears. It's really annoying but really glad you recognize this too. Now let's get back to some real discussion :) Peace.

Sep 23, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #186 of 1,472
  I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but... Thank you thank you thank you! You have been crying so loud even though you claimed you were not :p If you need to emphasis that you work in the industry to try to make your logic looks more reasonable - it only shows your logic is not convincing to start with. Everyone points it out to you but only left on blind ears. It's really annoying but really glad you recognize this too. Now let's get back to some real discussion :) Peace.

No, I just had more important things to worry about than going back and forth here. Nothing more, nothing less. I've been around here for years. I'm clearly not the troll.

Sep 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #187 of 1,472
  Okay, had a little confusion. Is the RAM in the old F and Z considered to be 512 mb? Only 300ish shows in the task manager.

344mb total on mine, and Sony didn't list the ram spec anywhere...

Sep 24, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #189 of 1,472
The problem is that if it is really 512mb it will be listed somewhere... but not.  I also just checked with ConnectBot with some Linux command (free -m and cat /proc/meminfo), and both listed the F807 only has 344mb of ram total.

Sep 24, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #190 of 1,472
Sep 24, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #191 of 1,472
Sep 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #192 of 1,472
  Sure, I was only talking about the ram size in my F807 anyway.  However, what dictate speed the most is not the size but the frequency (e.g., DDR2 vs. DDR3).

Yeah, I know. But with the F886 I might possibly be able to surf web while streaming music through DLNA (take around 50-70mb).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back