VST plugin VS Convolver
May 16, 2009 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cLy_eVo

Head-Fier
So what is the different in both DSP? Pros and cons. Which one have better SQ? Also if someone can recommend me the most commonly used impulse reponses and VST plugin among thousand out there. Links or names searchable by google are welcomed. Particularly, I'm looking for the best to do reverb and decay time. Maybe you can introduce me some other effects also. Lots of VST plugin here Some of convolver impulse responses i can find

May 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM Post #2 of 7
May 17, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 7
Is it possible to use 2 VST plugin for both channels at the same time? Let say using Electri-Q for EQing and Aether for sound effects.

May 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM Post #5 of 7
Ok... Ozone is better... the gui is intuitive, very easy to fiddle with...

May 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #6 of 7
Waves has some amazing reverb plugins. Such as True Verb not convo based though.
IR-1 is convolution based and comes with a few cds worth of impulse responses.
Bad side, this plugin is professional and expensive but the demo will allow you to check it out.
There are many great reverb plugins out there.

May 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #7 of 7
lotsa free impluse responses Does any of you guys know how to generate impulse responses from custom EQ? I just found out that i can EQ an impulse response file with an editor then save it and then use it on the convolver. Is there a method where u can listen to a real song while editing the impulse response file? Its so hard EQing material that u cant listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back