Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM Post #197 of 204
I'm truly surprised at how quickly interest in the VSD2 faded. They're really nice earphones, and at least on the regular VSD2, the cable is great. Miles better than the one used on the VSD3 imo.

Maybe I should buckle down and finish my review of them. It's been sitting there partially written for long enough, haha.

Tom22 Really looking forward to your impressions of how they sound :)

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #198 of 204
I'm truly surprised at how quickly interest in the VSD2 faded. They're really nice earphones, and at least on the regular VSD2, the cable is great. Miles better than the one used on the VSD3 imo.

Maybe I should buckle down and finish my review of them. It's been sitting there partially written for long enough, haha.

@Tom22 Really looking forward to your impressions of how they sound
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks bud!

i can see why you feel that way about the vsd2

i found that unlike the original vsd3s the VSD2S has a less bussy cable

i don't need to bother with the ear guides now

but i think if you use the earguides on this pair (it would easily slip out) the cable is a lot thinner

that said i found the cable thicker and less flimsy on the vsd3s

they doo seem quite tilted towards the bass, but not enough for me to call them "basshead" 

but it seems a bit more eaqually emphasized on both ends on first listen.... i'm going to need more time with them...

chalk another one up on the vsonic family.. clearly a lot more detailed then its modest price seem to suggest

Jan 14, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #200 of 204
  Hey,

Anyone has a Vsonic AN16 for sale ?
Mine's cable has started to crack.

Let me know.

I have one, but I'm kinda split on parting with it. On one hand, I don't use it at all, but on the other, as a vsonic fan it's nice to keep a collection of the rare and discontinued vsonics like my AN16, VC02, VSD1LE and GR04Pro Flagship

Sep 20, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #204 of 204
From time to time, There is green stuff that accumulates on my AN16 metal nozzles, it also used to happen on my GR 07. Anybody knows why this happens,? Is easy enough to clean but I am wondering if it is due to the metal they use or the bio cellulose driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back