VSonic GR07 Problems
Oct 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

whodatninja

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair of VSonic GR07s a little over a year ago (May 2012), and have been having some issues for the past week or so.  The sound in the right ear sometimes cuts out.  After some experimentation, I found that if I rotate the ball joint the nozzle is on, the audio will come back, and I can leave it still and listen that way.  The right ear piece did have the strain relief come unglued a few months ago (as seems to be a common problem).  I superglued it back on, and it didn't seem to cause any problems.  Wiggling the wire where it connects to the strain relief doesn't make any difference to this problem, only rotating the nozzle's ball join does, so I don't believe the issues are related, but thought I'd mention it.

Has anyone else had a similar experience, or a suggestion on how to fix it?  Unfortunately, the warranty is only a year, so that is no longer an option.  One of the reasons I felt comfortable paying as much as I did for these was that I assumed they would last for years, but maybe I was expecting too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back