VSonic Gr07 or Ultimate Ears Triple fi 10?
May 17, 2012 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

redskinsboy13

New Head-Fier
If im looking for an in ear monitor that is under 200 dollars and im not sure which to select. 
I listen to lots of Rap and dubstep so bass is deffinately a big plus. 
Comfort and Sound are the 2 biggest factors for me and im looking for some suggestions.
Gr07 and TriFi 10 are the 2 ive focused on most but if there are better options let me know. 

Thanks

May 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #4 of 7
i think triple.fi's does well.... great bass and wonderful spark on the top end.... v shaped curve.....great for rap and dubstep

May 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Yes, but it's not comfortable and the mids are too recessed for rap.

well comfort is subjective... ive had the trip.fi's and never had a problem with comfort but i know a lot who has.

depends on what rap he listens to.... good old school or newer rap.... triple.fi's would be ideal for newer rap.  I'm guessing he listens more to newer rap since he put dubstep down also.

May 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
well comfort is subjective... ive had the trip.fi's and never had a problem with comfort but i know a lot who has.

depends on what rap he listens to.... good old school or newer rap.... triple.fi's would be ideal for newer rap.  I'm guessing he listens more to newer rap since he put dubstep down also.

I see. The EPH-100 still outperforms the TF10 in both genres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back