VSONIC GR04 standard edition?
Dec 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

spacemanspliff

Headphoneus Supremus
I can't find anything on this one. Any idea how it might be different from the pro? Looks like a good deal. I have a $25 Amazon gift Card and thought these would sound nice.

Opinions? Ideas for others around/under $50? Use is for portable with some dedicated listening on home rig. Music is everything but I do tend to lean towards Chillout and Progressive Psy for electronica.

Dec 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #2 of 4
I bought a pair the other day and I have to say they sound very good for a $45 IEM.  I'd say there about 70 to 70% of the GR07 imo which is very good.  They have the same sound signature but with more laid back highs, the mids are forward with good detail and very smooth and the bass is punchy with good depth but not quite as clean as the GR07.  Soundstage is wade but again not quite as wide as the GR07 and they have good imaging and separation.  I think they're well worth the $50 or so they cost and I like as much or even a bit more than the MH1C that's been getting so much hype lately.

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks! I thought they might be the ticket at the price point. Are they bulky? Seem to be square shaped? I listen in bed sometimes and need them to be a bit flush for that. If not, no worries. I can always grab some phillips 3850s or whatever they are nowadays for nighty night usage.

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 4
They'e not bulky but I don't think you'd be able to lay your head down side ways with them on.

They sound great for the price and also have good build quality as good as the GR07 really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back