Vote for the AMP Name!
Oct 23, 2001 at 2:42 AM Post #16 of 28
well moo, don't worry about it. you see, it's a well known fact that my comments are so intelligent that people of below-average intelligence (such as yourself) will interpret them as nothing but gibberish or nonsensical words. I'm actually quite suprised that you got the first word correct!

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

(joking, obviously!)

well anyhoo, I'm not that serious about my name pick...just so you know. I'm curious to see if any of our names do get chosen, however. I hope Mr. lau knows that he's not entitled to use one of our names.

Oct 23, 2001 at 7:23 AM Post #19 of 28
Hey Guys,

I'm really sorry about not including your choices on the polls. I live in Australia as my location shows and I only just got back. I'm putting it all up now...

As for Headmaster that is a registered trademark

Oct 23, 2001 at 7:25 AM Post #20 of 28
I've added all the names up!

I put the auricle in as a play on words...

Auricle knows all
smily_headphones1.gif

au·ri·cle (ôr-kl)
n.
Anatomy.
The outer projecting portion of the ear. Also called pinna.
See atrium.
Biology. An earlobe-shaped part, process, or appendage, especially at the base of an organ.

There you go...

Oct 24, 2001 at 12:18 AM Post #22 of 28
[ quote]Originally posted by evilcthul
Hey Guys,

I'm really sorry about not including your choices on the polls. I live in Australia as my location shows and I only just got back. I'm putting it all up now...

As for Headmaster that is a registered trademark
[/QUOTE]
Hey ! Every School has a HeadMaster
smily_headphones1.gif
How can it only have one HEadmaster in the world ? Kidding
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 24, 2001 at 12:47 AM Post #24 of 28
By the way Mr. Lau, when you use the quote button, leave the word "quote" alone and type what you want to say after the second tag. like so:

Originally posted by Joseph Lau
Hey ! Every School has a HeadMaster
smily_headphones1.gif
How can it only have one HEadmaster in the world ? Kidding
smily_headphones1.gif
[/ QUOTE]

then write down here. i went ahead and fixed your previous posts. no charge!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2001 at 12:57 AM Post #25 of 28
Hmm...the HeadMaster is a solid state amp, powerful and detailed. Maybe Mr Lau's amp can be the HeadMistress since it is a tube amp, lush and lovely and we all know they seduce our senses.

Oct 24, 2001 at 5:51 AM Post #26 of 28
I just checked out our little vote...

Someone submitted:
MG Head OTL

I'm not sure who but I had to delete it because it had the words "MG Head" in the title.

I added:
Never Ending Twisting Enigma of Pain and Sorrow

Whoever submitted that... Although I doubt it'll be chosen, I have to be fair...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 24, 2001 at 2:31 PM Post #27 of 28
Our North America distributor request me to design a Upgrade version of MG-Head to OTL mode. It will base on MG_head but I consider to use difference power tube. It will keep the style of MG-Head but will be more better. So MG-Head OTL also will coming soon but not for this one.

Oct 24, 2001 at 2:34 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Masz
Hmm...the HeadMaster is a solid state amp, powerful and detailed. Maybe Mr Lau's amp can be the HeadMistress since it is a tube amp, lush and lovely and we all know they seduce our senses.

Good Idea !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back