Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions
Mar 3, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #648 of 873
The Vorzuge Pure ii is a very good portable amp in my view.
Compared to the Carbon it's less detailed. The Pure is slightly laid back with a less forward insight to the music.
Carbon sounds like your hearing the same song in a bigger space.
Pure has a bass that's slightly boosted .
There is a veil to the Pure .
Carbon is clearer and has a sense of air with more depth.
I'm not putting the Carbon down .
It's great as a portable amp.
You can't move around with the Carbon.
If Vorzuge made a desktop amp or dac/amp I would love to hear it.
I'm never selling mine.

Mar 16, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #649 of 873
Loving it =)

Drives my LCD-2 just great at mid-gain and volume doesn't go pass the 12 o'clock.

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #652 of 873
Just got my pure II +, can you elaborate how you like this setup? Is the pure a great fit for the mojo? I'm looking for a DAC to pair with my pure. Anyone else have great dac options that are portable?

You can have a look on my listed RWAK120b if you want. Technically I found it superior to the Mojo.

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #653 of 873
Just got my pure II +, can you elaborate how you like this setup? Is the pure a great fit for the mojo? I'm looking for a DAC to pair with my pure. Anyone else have great dac options that are portable?

Hpp1 = Sick
Solo -R = Pretty sick
:slight_smile:

Mar 23, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #655 of 873
You can have a look on my listed RWAK120b if you want. Technically I found it superior to the Mojo.

It isn't technically superior to the Mojo, but as always, there is no accounting for taste. I love the Wolfson sound of the RWAK120b, but wouldn't put it on a level with the Mojo, which both measures better, and outputs way more voltage.

Mar 24, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #656 of 873
What about adding the ifi nano idsd as the dac any personal thoughts?

I don't own the nano, but I do own the micro.  And I gotta say Mojo >>>>>>>>>>> Micro.

Mar 24, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #657 of 873
What about adding the ifi nano idsd as the dac any personal thoughts?

I'd be using the Mojo as the DAC! Best sounding portable on the market and better than a lot of expensive desktops.
Also the iFi isn't exactly 'portable'.

Apr 10, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #659 of 873
I use Tera-Player > Vorzüge Pure II > ER4S = perfect kombination. I does not think that there is a better amp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back