VoodooPC - New website and models
Jun 10, 2008 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Czilla9000

10 Year Member. Still no custom title.
Well, I was waiting for Apple to unveil some new laptop hardware at WWDC and was disappointed.

Hopefully VoodooPC will announce something cool today. There new website is coming online today (after the entire site being down for a week or so) and new models are supposed to be appearing. Rahul Sood says he looks up to Apple, and has hinted they are working on a Macbook Air killer. Perhaps it will be shown today.

I'm a Mac guy but I respect VoodooPC and Falcon Northwest. If I were to get a PC it would be from one of them.

Jun 10, 2008 at 10:00 AM Post #2 of 5
they announced a new laptop (is amazing, but too expensive for me, still to be expected from voodoo). you might not like this, but it competes directly with the macbook air, and completely destroys it. also, they showed of a new desktop, is amazing, but way to expensive (20 grand)

Jun 10, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #3 of 5
Don't buy from people like Voodoo and Falcon. They enormously overcharge for their computers.

Jun 11, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #5 of 5
i like the envy a lot. that would be the computer id get to join the 1337 voodoo club since it doesnt break the bank as hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back