Vision M, review along with Best Skin Evers, w/ pics
Feb 25, 2006 at 3:39 PM Post #16 of 25
I was thinking of gettin Zen Vision M or iPod myself,

The deal breaker with iPod is that it does not have customizable EQ settings.

I have heard Zen Vision M has full EQ. Can anyone that owns it confirm? How many bands are there, what is the range an by how many dB can you cut/boost the volume?
Thanks!

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:55 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemot
I was thinking of gettin Zen Vision M or iPod myself,

The deal breaker with iPod is that it does not have customizable EQ settings.

I have heard Zen Vision M has full EQ. Can anyone that owns it confirm? How many bands are there, what is the range an by how many dB can you cut/boost the volume?
Thanks!

5 band +/- 12 dB (range of 24) bands of 80,250, 1k,4k,13k. There can be only one saved user EQ at a time. There are also a number of presets like Jazz, Rock, etc. And a "bass boost" which I don't recommend using....like usual with that feature it sucks.

Mar 4, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #18 of 25
I got a BSE today, went one beautifully, Vision is still very shiny, i love it much more than the temporary 3M stuff i put on (that you use on cars for invisible bras) I also used a rubber squegee to put it on because i had one for the 3M stuff

can't even tell the skin is on there unless you get it in the right light, best 6.50 i spent in a while

Mar 4, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by brschmid
invisible bras

Did someone say invisible bras?
eek.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 5:00 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo
Did someone say invisible bras?
eek.gif

i have a feeling you know what i meant.....
rolleyes.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleSwallow
So does the BSE cover front and back?

no, but why do you need it too? the back seems to be pretty scratch resistant, unlike the front where you look at it and it scratches

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #23 of 25
like the above user said you don't really need to cover the back it's scratch resistent, only the front needs to be covered

Mar 8, 2006 at 4:33 AM Post #25 of 25
while i suppose that is a concern, i could care less about that, i just want to protect the front from scratches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back