Vision Ear V 6 Custom IEM thread
Sep 16, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #16 of 39
Thanks, I appreciate it. Pricing...It's through the roof and as I quickly learned, the differences in sound will be more of signature not quality. I am holding hope that maybe, at this price point, I'd be wowed by improvement. I doubt it, but you never know.

Haha I'm based in Singapore so I have lots of ciem demo units locally! That's partially the reasonI started reviewing as I realised not many people have these much demos within their reach so why not make use of those I have locally to help people feel more assured when they choose their ciem:)

Sep 16, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #17 of 39
You are lucky!! I've never been able to try out anything, just buying on blind faith, but so far I've been very lucky. I've loved all the phones, amps, and DAPS I've purchased. I'm sure that luck will run out at some point though.

Sep 16, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #23 of 39
Oh no doubt, problem is I work 6 days a week. Wifey doesn't know about my new hobby... it'd be damn near impossible for me to disappear for basically the entire day... I hope she plans a few days back to NY that happens over my day off... Then I can sneak off. Hehehehehehehe evil!!

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #25 of 39
Oh no doubt, problem is I work 6 days a week. Wifey doesn't know about my new hobby... it'd be damn near impossible for me to disappear for basically the entire day... I hope she plans a few days back to NY that happens over my day off... Then I can sneak off. Hehehehehehehe evil!!

u wife willask:how much is this iem cost
gs1000.gif

Sep 25, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #28 of 39
One of the fisrt three buyers ordering VE6 Xcontrol in Asia come from Taiwan(country on Earth)

One of the fisrt three buyers ordering VE6 Xcontrol in Asia come from Taiwan(country on Earth)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back